This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sixaola Tribal Council #1

Topic » Sixaola Tribal Council #1

4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Sixaola tribe! Now, this first week is a quadruple Tribal Council, meaning all four tribes are going to Tribal Council! This week, Andy (amf7410) won individual immunity and a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for......
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Amanda. That's one vote for Amanda.

Amanda- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Soiyer. That's one vote for Amanda and one vote for Soiyer.

Amanda- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brandon. That's one vote for Amanda, one vote for Brandon, and one vote for Soiyer.

Amanda- 1
Brandon- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Sits Nervously*
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brandon. That's two votes for Brandon, one vote for Amanda, and one vote for Soiyer.

Brandon- 2
Amanda- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. That's two votes for Brandon, one vote for Amanda, one vote for Axel, and one vote for Soiyer.

Brandon- 2
Amanda- 1
Axel- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Britty. That's two votes for Brandon, one vote for Amanda, one vote for Axel, one vote for Britty, and one vote for Soiyer.

Brandon- 2
Amanda- 1
Axel- 1
Britty- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Britty. That's two votes for Brandon, two votes for Britty, one vote for Amanda, one vote for Axel, and one vote for Soiyer.

Brandon- 2
Britty- 2
Amanda- 1
Axel- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Evan. That's two votes for Brandon, two votes for Britty, one vote for Amanda, one vote for Axel, one vote for Evan, and one vote for Soiyer.

Brandon- 2
Britty- 2
Amanda- 1
Axel- 1
Evan- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ok, who the hell voted me?
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Nano. That's two votes for Brandon, two votes for Britty, one vote for Amanda, one vote for Axel, one vote for Evan, one vote for Nano, and one vote for Soiyer.

Brandon- 2
Britty- 2
Amanda- 1
Axel- 1
Evan- 1
Nano- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brandon. That's three votes for Brandon, two votes for Britty, one vote for Amanda, one vote for Axel, one vote for Evan, one vote for Nano, and one vote for Soiyer.

Brandon- 3
Britty- 2
Amanda- 1
Axel- 1
Evan- 1
Nano- 1
Soiyer- 1

The last vote is for......
4548 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brandon. Brandon, I need you to bring me your torch! Brandon, the tribe has spoken!

Sixaola tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!