This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1 2 3 4

Topic » 1 2 3 4

4087 days 21 hours ago
iScotty
everybody makes mistakes everybody has those days some times im in a jam i gotta make a plan it might be crazy i do it anyway no way to know for sure i figure out a cure im patchin up the holes and then it over flows if im not doin too well y be so hard on my self nobodys pefect i gotta work it again and again til i get it right nobodys perfect u live and u learn it and if i mess up sometimes  nobodys perfect sometimes i work a scheme but then it flips on me doesnt turn out how i planned gets stuck in quick sand but no problem cant be solved once i get involved  i try to be delicate then crash right into it but my intentions are good ye ye ye sumtimes just misunderstood nobodys pefect i gotta work it again and again til i get it right nobodys perfect u live and u learn it and if i mess up sometimes  nobodys perfect

open group

RIP Plastics

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!