This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

characters and activeness check

Topic » characters and activeness..

4880 days 18 hours ago
aerothunder
ok here are the characters based on the profiles you gave me in ur apps:
aero: a quirky determined and laid back person, aero is one of the people who get in to the leadership scuffle.
jason: the sporty selfobsessed womanizer of the group, he tries to become the leader so he can make it so he does little work
beastly: the guy who thinks hes the beast and has animal instinct, hes the guy that everyone makes of everyone but will has animalistic qualities help them find food
Drew: the drama-king who is always bragging on about how good he is at everything, but is he?
Francis: the guy everyone can rely on, always there to help and the person who beaks up the fights
Vanessa: The school captain and the person everyone wants to be seen with but she is a modest person ... to a point she is one the people that wants to be leader
Mikayla: the genius of the group, always able to find a solution to any puzzle, but will she be able to the group find the soloution to the island? she also wants to be leader
JJ: plays way to much sport so is good any situation, but is also part of the leadership scramble, he also knows how to make fire
jonny: is the clown of the group but has been know to ruffle feathers which is why people call him fairplay sometimes.
Eddy: The sporty one who just cant stop moving, can never stay in one place at any time
josh: eddy's rival who thinks he can beat no sweat and they always end up arguing, will they get on each other nerves
ethan: the gamer guy who freaks when the plane crashes, when he calms down hes one of the guys who caan be relied on for being smart and also knows how to make fire
nickel: The blonde male who just makes mistakes and just fools around, but has a knack of providing insane yet correct answers

NOTE: ok once youve your character and everyone elses post your name once ten have put their name down well start but to post u must have your name down
hurry i wanna start
4880 days 18 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
jason
4880 days 17 hours ago
sirbeastly
beast
!!!!!!
4880 days 17 hours ago
aerothunder
ok mail contact anything the others i cant im white level so yeah
4880 days 16 hours ago
terminator
Terminator!
4880 days 16 hours ago
terminator
(or Drew)
4880 days 16 hours ago
FEFY91
Francis
4880 days 13 hours ago
rhysarnie14
jonny
4880 days 10 hours ago
curler94
JJ
4880 days 10 hours ago
Endo360
ethan
4880 days 8 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
nickel
4880 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
School captain of what? For me? :S
Vanessa.
4880 days 3 hours ago
posiedonrox
josh
4880 days 3 hours ago
Jigger
Eddy.

open group

Flight 29 down (starting)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!