This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Our note for everyone!

Topic » Our note for everyone!

4877 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
We have been eliminated! We lost and Good Luck to everyone and I hope to see Pink and Red get eliminated ASAP! So because we were eliminated, we must give away our 3 pieces! Now when I give you guys these pieces, I want you guys to take these pieces as a sign that you must go after Pink and Red!

To the Yellow Team, we leave our Commitment piece! I hope you stay COMMITTED to getting rid of Red and Pink!

To the Gray Team, we leave our Perseverance piece! I hope you guy PERSEVERE and don't let any obstacles affect you guys while trying to eliminate Red and Pink!

Finally, To the Purple Team, we leave our Karma piece! Karma is a bitch, and I hope you guys get rid of the 2 bitches (aka the Red and Pink Teams)

Orange Team, we already gave you guys our piece when we changed to the Blue team and we wanted to give everyone else a piece so it's even. We still like u guys don't worry!

With that, we must say goodbye because our time has come to leave! I hope to see Red Team get 6th! Also, if u guys send Red to temple, their pass will go away and they will be an open target and you gguys can send them to Temple and give them 5th! Bye Guys! Good Luck!
4877 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
Kick Red and Pink's ass!
4877 days 5 hours ago
redjean
thanks etaco you are very not bitching
4877 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
that doesnt make sense lol! like i said, learn how to speak, and then we'll talk!
4877 days 5 hours ago
redjean
i am french so i think im very good with my second language
4877 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
bye! Hope u lose ur special little pass!
4877 days 5 hours ago
redjean
me i want to play here, i know that i can be eliminate and it is my difference with you
4877 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
btw i hope i never get the misfortune of playing a game with u redjean and I feel bad for Rara
4877 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
Yes. We just got eliminate. No it's not like we got eliminateD or anything, we just got eliminate.
4877 days 4 hours ago
MMMMM
ur soooo nice guys :)
4877 days 3 hours ago
etaco75
Orange we already gave you a piece. Now everyone but Red has at least 1.

open group

Endurance Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!