This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Two Results: The Model who Barked Loudest

Topic » Challenge Two Results: The..

4854 days 19 hours ago
SmoothVocalz
Hello and welcome to the second round of eliminations. As last week, if you are the top model, then you gain immunity this week. Also, you can be named the one to watch which means you came so close to being the top model this week. Also, there is one elimination for the model who provided the weakest picture. So lets begin...

ZAC - I adore this picture. I love the expression, the pale colour of her skin in contrast to her clothes and her surroundings, the dark message that the picture conveys and how the snake is draped to look like a scarf. I think the model and the animal work well together here. A strong picture.

VANESSA - I like everything about this picture except the model's facial expression. I love how the snake looks like a hood and has been incorporated into the outfit and how the overall colour scheme matches so well. I love the position of the models hand. I feel as though the facial expression dilutes the photograph a little as it is a little bland and stale.

LELANA - I love this picture so much, there is such a delicate beauty within the picture and the bird and model are so cohesive in this. However, it was difficult to judge as it is not a real model and therefore takes points away from this photograph. Had this been a real model however, I would have voted this my favourite this week.

ARIA - I struggled to see much in this photograph as i felt the model was more like the accessory of the horse than them working together as a unit. I feel as though the lack of clothing didnt add to the picture and the horse jockey didnt add to the photgraph, he took from it. I do think that it is unique though, which does work in your favour this week.

ISIS - I like this picture. I feel as though the model is a little basic herself but her positioning and her connection to her horses works well together, especially in the clothing she wears. I feel as though there is a little bit of a story behind this picture, which helps too.

JIGGER - I have to say, i like and dislike the picture at the same time. I love how the snake is wrapped around her and i love how beautiful her eyes look but i feel as thhough the two do not work well together and the eye makeup completely overtakes the rest of the shoot. A hit and miss choice this time.

JOHN - This is a mighty fierce picture. The models position is interesting, strong yet feminine and her hand resting on the dragon makes her seem even more powerful. Her attire works and her makeup is very interesting. A very strong picture.

So, this weeks one to watch is..................

JOHN!

This weeks TOP MODEL and who is immune from next weeks challenge is ......................

ZAC!!!!

As LELANA won immunity for winning the challenge last week, she is also safe.

Which leaves us with Isis, Aria, Vanessa and Jigger. One of you will be eliminated tonight................. First to be saved is.....

VANESSA!

The next to go through is......

ARIA!

The next and final model will be either Aria or Jigger. One of you will be leaving in.......

jigger, unfortunately, you have been eliminated. Aria, you return next time.

JIGGER, you posted a good photograph and Tyra thinks you have a future. Keep up the good work and thank you for participating.

Keep posted for the third challenge.

Tyra
x
4854 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
Ah thank God.
4854 days 19 hours ago
payton
yes i am safe for another week ill try to use an actual model next time
4854 days 14 hours ago
leann_conner
thank u
4854 days 6 hours ago
YUKIisback
maam i have a question
im in the bottom 3 and my nam,e as ISIS is not there
and there are 2  Aria
4853 days 17 hours ago
zacxingcai
OMG i won ty so uch :) it came erfectly as i have been realy busy
4853 days 15 hours ago
SmoothVocalz
So sorry, I mean Isis returns returns next week, I do apologise! My bad, I was trying to get it sent out quickly.

I do apologise for not posting the topic straight away, issues in real life stopped me, which is why i was rushing the names lol.
4849 days 21 hours ago
YUKIisback
>..<
its okay sister >..<

open group

Tyra's next top Model - Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!