This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 5 - JORDAN

Topic » TOP 5 - JORDAN

2853 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101

Good luck! #TeamEllie
2853 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Interviews aren't that important, however, I'd like a bit more. Not a big issue.

I never really saw you as a competitior and I never dug you. But, this was by far your standout performance.

This was emotional and beautiful and felt vulnerable almost. It was just so pretty and emotional. I really can't express enough how much I dug this. It was just so sensitive. I've been saying synonyms this entire line, but I just emoted to it and felt the words.

One of the most beautiful delivery of lyrics I've heard this entire competition.

It was though shaky and a bit pitchy at times, especially the last verse it missed sometimes, but it was more getting into the emotion of the song than anything else.

You could say it's a bit late for you to make a peak but I loved this.

9.5/10
2851 days 4 hours ago
Illdi
- claps loudly -

This week we really wanted to show a different side to you. You can do electropop but you can also strip it back and we wanted to show that you aren't just one-dimensional. I'm very proud of your efforts this week.

Your vocals were just flawless, they were soft and delicate but they still had that hint of fragility that added to the emotion of the performance. This one was a real tearjerker.

I could really see you giving your entire heart and soul to the performance and it was incredible, dare I say it's my favourite from you in the competition.

10/10
2847 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Wow this was the best we've seen from you to date.

You're a definite underdog in the top 5 but you've shown that you are a fighter and still have more to show us.

I am the most excited about you than I've been the entire competition.

10/10

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!