This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 5 - INDIA CARNEY

Topic » TOP 5 - INDIA CARNEY

2853 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101

[5:55:31 PM] British Romeo: Do it for me pls I'm tired
[5:55:43 PM] British Romeo: I'll do a quick speech than I need to sleep OMG
[5:56:39 PM] British Romeo: I can't believe I actually made it to the final 7! I'm so blessed and it's all thanks to my coach Haley and all of my amazing supporters who voted me every week, it means a lot and I hope my song impresses y'all!
2853 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-boo's-

Seriously, you made your coach literally post this for you because you're such a lazy ass slut that can't do her own work. That's a no.

Even though I haven't been updating this season much, you can at least have the decency to make your own damn interview.

If this wasn't a weak ass performance on the side of a retarded interview, you'd at least get a better score from me, but this was a pitchy pathetic mess.

Overall, your only chance in my opinion is America.

5/10
2850 days 23 hours ago
Illdi
- looks bored -

Congratulations, you are officially the most predictable contestant we've had on this show! I keep asking for something different then the usual stuff you do every week and you never deliver.

This song has been done a million times before and I've heard much better versions. Each of the other contestants have something that makes them stand out, you really don't have that. Your best feature would be your vocal ability but Toni outshines you there.

I'm really unimpressed, I don't even know if you have anything better to give because I've been constantly left bored by you the last weeks.

5/10
2847 days 1 hour ago
xRAIN_shooter
Your interview shows how little you care about being here.

You chose a basic performance of a basic song (did you even choose?) You started off as the shining star of the lackluster Team Haley but now all your light has faded into a maelstrom of futility and lack of diversity.

Go home.

3/10.

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!