This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 8 - Contestant 6 - Danielle Louis

Topic » Top 8 - Contestant 6 -..

2894 days ago
xRAIN_shooter
.be

Oh my god, I was in the bottom last time and it was scary. I don't wanna be a bottom anymore. I want to be in the top. But you know what they say.. you have to be in the bottom first to get where you want to be! There's a reason why I am in the Top 8 and I am here once again to prove that! Thank you Avril and fellow judges for saving me, I won't disappoint! I am doing another bluesy ballad and I hope you guys like it. Goodluck fellow contestants!
2894 days ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-

At the start when I read this video title I was like "oh no... Could this work?"

But, it oddly did.

This wasn't too far off from the past performances you've done, and honestly thinking about it, you always did rather powerful, amazing, special vocalists like Paloma and honestly,y this was one of your, scratch that. This was, your best.

10/10
2894 days ago
xRAIN_shooter
-standing ovation-

TEAM AVRIL IS IN IT TO WIN IT TONIGHT.

FLAWLESS DANIELLE. This performance continued to build as it went on, and your specialty in giving unconventional performance with unique vocalists (like Paloma) really shined through here.

If you and Destiny are in the bottom there is something wrong with the voters.

10/10
2894 days ago
Illdi
- standing ovation -

This is easily the best you've done all competition. The vocals were freaking amazing and your artistry really shines through tonight, this is exactly what I wanted you to do and this is what could help you snatch a win.

The only thing I can ask is that you keep up performances like this because you're truly shining when you do. Keep it up!

10/10
2885 days 17 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-standing ovation-

Team Avril is back ladies and gentlemen! You and Destiny easily have my 2 favorite performances of the night! This was so unique and different yet so you and your vocality was the definition of purity and innocence, yet such power and out there. This was artistically masterful and I commend you on having the best performance of the night!

11/10 (i don't care if i can't do that...i'm doing it)

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!