This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 8 - Contestant 5 - Britney

Topic » Top 8 - Contestant 5 - Britney

2893 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
#TeamTaylor

something that team taylor all have in common is that we all have a passion for singing. no matter what, we always deliver emotion, and i think that's an important factor in this competition. this week, i have decided to sing a more upbeat song - if i ever lose my faith in you. this song will definitely showcase the power in my voice without over-singing the song. i want to have a bit more fun in my performances, so hopefully the judges and america will respect and support my song choice. i am thrilled to be in the top 8! good luck fellow contestants :P

2893 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-claps-

There is no denying you are talented. This was really good but the screaming and growling was WAY over the top for me this time. Usually you use it in moderation but this time around all it served to do was overshadow your crystal clear vocals which we saw hints of in this. Especially when you sang more delicately but then you ruined it by screaming again. Overall this was a missed opportunity in my opinion but not horrible.

7/10.
2893 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps heavily-

I see what Avril is saying definitely.

But, I don't think it's too bad.

Vocally, this was a total new side of you, while still keeping your artistic aesthetic pattern.

I do think maybe it was a little screamy, but overall this was a strong new performance from you that makes me happy to know you can do more.

Great job.

8/10
2893 days 21 hours ago
Illdi
- claps -

I wholeheartedly agree with Avril. There were times when your vocals were great and the song was as a whole great but your screaming brought it way down. I'd really work on that if I were you.

I want to see a performance by you that isn't so 'musical theatre' if you will, something a little more soft or sultry as I know you can do that.

Honestly you can do way better then whatever this was

6.5/10
2893 days 20 hours ago
jguill
tbh i agree with this feedback sm idk why i decided to choose this one over the other one my b
2885 days 14 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-shakes head-

It's depressing that you're out and you left on this note...this was all wrong...I'd judge it but since you're out, it doesn't matter.

6.5/10

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!