This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 8 - Contestant 4 - India Carney

Topic » Top 8 - Contestant 4 - India..

2893 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
#TeamHaley

.be

Omg so the support has been very overwhelming so thank you all so much. I wanted to do a little mash up to shake it up a bit, hope y'all like it!
2893 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-claps-

This was alright. I'm definitely starting to lose sight of what your appeal is. I'm usually not a fan of mash-ups as well and it did hurt my opinions of this. Also it felt as though you were holding back your vocals which are usually your selling point. You don't have much artistic diversity and that is partially due to your choice to use the same performer every week. Chloe also has this issue but she is able to dilute it by changing up her performances as Chloe is a more unique performer than you.

I see you as the anti-chloe at this point. You have potential still but there has been no WOW factor from you in many weeks.

7/10.
2893 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps-

I love you as a vocalist and singer, but your song choice here was a little dull and uninteresting.

You did the best with what you had but overall this was just a miss and was one dimensional.

I mean, it's good to see you do another side of you.

Decent job.
7.5/10
2893 days 22 hours ago
Illdi
- doesn't clap -

This was just a mess.

You lack any diversity or originality, I have no deal about you as a performer and what makes you unique, you have no concept of originality it seems.

Your vocals were definitely weak for you, you were holding them back it seemed.

It was honestly boring as well.

5/10
2885 days 15 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-slaps Ellie's face-

She's just bitter because she has seen the poll results. :)

Anyways, I agree with my other two judges. We tried to show another side of you and you sang nothing wrong...it just wasn't as vocally superb as the other performances. Still, with both song choices being very popular and recent, this will influence voters so a very strategic move, in my opinion, by us. I still love you and don't listen to the bitter hater, Ellie! :)

8/10

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!