This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 8 - Contestant 3 - Toni Evans

Topic » Top 8 - Contestant 3 - Toni..

2893 days 19 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
#TeamEllie

It's an amazing feeling to be part of the top 8 and seeing how good all my fellow competitors are, it really motivates me to keep doing my best and to impress everyone out there.

This week, I decided to go with this song because I wanted to do a song that shows off my vocals but was different from the songs I've sung in the past few weeks. I really hope you guys will enjoy this a lot! :)
2893 days 19 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-standing ovation-

Top 8 has been stellar so far. Everyone is bringing their A game so far. We expect nothing less of you and once again you brought it. Although I love when you use performances like the one from your audition this was a nice change of pace. Incredibly strong.

9.5/10
2893 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-

I won't give this a 10. Because you've definitely had better, and it wasn't perfect.

BUT, this was really appealing to the public and was so pop and upbeat and fun.

It was really radio friendly and really makes me excited to see how many layers you have in your artistry.

9.5/10
2893 days 19 hours ago
Illdi
This was you but a different more radio friendly side that people wanted.

I don't know what to say to be honest.

I have no words anymore.

10/10
2885 days 12 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-claps-

This was great...but it was the worst performance of the night, sadly. Nothing against you as I know this won't be the worst performance this round but after Destiny and Chloe went, you pale in comparison. It was great and it'll attract a broader crowd, but it just didn't hit all the right places for me.

9/10

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!