This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 8 - Contestant 2 - Destiny Pierce

Topic » Top 8 - Contestant 2 - Destiny..

2893 days 15 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
#TeamAvril

Wow I was in the bottom 3 last week D: Luckily, my Save performance allowed me to stay and I want to prove myself in my performance to show why I need to stay. I have talked with Avril and she showed me this great song and I am so excited to perform it. It is more upbeat than my earlier performances but I hope the judges enjoy it!

2893 days 15 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-Standing ovation-

After a mis-step last week I think we are DEFINITELY back on track now. This performance accomplished everything the other coaches asked of you. Your stage presence has never been better, your vocal was flawless, and this was an UPBEAT song. Something everyone has been asking of both my artists. I think you completely rose to the challenge and met the high expectations of me and hopefully the rest of the panel.

This was flawless in my humble opinion.

10/10. Destiny is definitely back.
2893 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-

Great job, hunny!!!

I loved it so much.

This had so many indie rock vibes and was really passionate and really pleasing to my ear

Such a redemption performance after a sad last week.

Great job.

10/10
2893 days 13 hours ago
Illdi
- standing ovation -

This is exactly what I wanted from you, not this pussy rock but actual rock performances. Honestly the heavier in the rock genre your performances go, the better you are. I truly think you're a lock for finals now.

Your vocals were pretty good, not excellent although your energy more than made up for this. Your artistry is what makes you stand out in this competition and its what makes you a delight to watch every week.

Near flawless.
9.5/10
2885 days 6 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-standing ovation-

Ellie disgusts me with that score because this was better than Chloe and I didn't think that was possible! This is a great comeback from last week and I thought everything that all the judges said were true...except where Ellie said your vocals weren't excellent. She's right...they weren't excellent...they were better than excellent; they were superb!

10/10

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!