This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 8 - Contestant 1 - Chloe Laine

Topic » Top 8 - Contestant 1 - Chloe..

2897 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamTaylor

Week after week I've noticed I do not have the strongest vocals in this competition but being the winner is being more than the title "The Voice" is being an artist.. Having your voice stand for something, having stage presence and passion for everything you sing. Those are things I believe I've mastered. I believe I've proven my stage presence so this week I wanted to tone it down and focus on vocals somewhere I have to 'earn my stripes'. The judges need to see something new each week so I've decided to do an Acoustic Piano rendition of "Out Of The Woods". This is me proving I don't need gimmicks or powerhouse vocals to win.. I have passion, emotion and an engaging nature. Thank You!

2897 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-

This was your highlight peak moment, and this truly deserves a 40/40.
But, because some bitches here don't respect the triumph this is, and are in their closed minded little world where they think they're Jesus Freaking Christ and can be the only winners each week, you sadly won't be getting a 40. But, what gives me great joy is that their team made 2/3rds of the bottom 3 last week, and the only reason they're safe is because of a lucky little poll, and a good use of a mainstream artist as their save song.

This was not the strongest vocal in the history of ever but that's because you aren't the strongest vocalist in the history of ever.

Where people like you lack vocals and strength, is where people like Brianna Mimi lacked heart last season, because you have a lot of heart and passion and artistry, and truly deserve to be here for that. The past few weeks we were focusing on stage presence and how to work that stage, which is necessary for this competition, but this is called the Voice, and that was The Voice that made me fall in love with judging this game.

People like Avril are going to give this an 8.5 or a 9 (she told me this herself before she even thought it through to be honest) and told me I just throw 10's at people, but let me just say this. Avril doesn't know the difference between her ass and her elbow if she actually believes that, but with her closed minded, idiotic, one dimensional judgements we've all witnessed in the past, I'm sure that is no surprise.

I don't throw 10's away, I give 10's to people who's vocals, passion and heart all shined tonight. And all 3 shined in this performance. The meaning of the song, the pain of the song, the heartbreak and dying blind hope of the song all shined in your vocal rendition, and it truly in my opinion was flawless and worthy of a 10, but in this tragic world of The Voice, my opinion isn't the only one that matters, and sadly, some people on this panel probably won't appreciate what just happened, but what just happened was truly beautiful.

10/10
2897 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
That essay in 6 words : Avril is Wrong. This is Perfect.
2897 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I didn't even get to mention how out of your comfort zone this was.

You said you were only doing pre-1989 songs, and decided that this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

You literally are doing the best you can do to stay original, but, I guess some risks don't get rewarded.

Either way, this was a masterpiece. I don't give a damn what these fooligans say.
2897 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
But, if this isn't 10 worry for all of y'all other judges, just literally tell me what she has to do, because personally, I think she's done everything in her power.
But if I'm wrong, suggestions?!
Please just... Say what I could do better? Cuz all of y'all's mixed signals aren't appreciated.
2897 days 20 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-claps-

Taylor really went off on a tangent instead of giving you any feedback LMFAO. But ignoring her judgement this was rather good.

This is NOT the 10/10 song of the season she made it out to be. It was a great change of pace but it wasn't a masterpiece. Whether Taylor agrees or not she does throw out tens quite often and has done so this season as well as extremely frequently on idol. She has even threw out tens on idol just to avoid doing her job before so there's that.

I'm not saying she threw you a ten without having any reasoning behind it because she clearly feels that this was a ten and I respect that.

However this wasn't a ten. This was just another great performance by you. And as she views using 1989 material as a strength I view it as a weakness because you are stumbling into Kylie Blue territory while also losing your country charm. I much prefer when you use less known Taylor performances that allow us to see something we haven't seen before.

8/10.
2897 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thanks! And I Believe there's always room for improvement even If I was getting a ten so please tell me what you want to see, so I know what more I could do :D
2896 days 21 hours ago
Illdi
-claps -

Quite honestly, I'm at a loss for words. I'm left speechless by this performance. It's definitely in my Top 3 from the season far, it was definitely incredible. This is the best you've delivered all competition and you've left everything else you've done in the dust after this.

The stripped back arrangement really worked in your favour and this proved you don't need all of these gimmicks to get you through.

Your vocals were just so lovely, I honestly felt like they could be compared to velvet. The passion you exuded when you sang was also incredible, you really do have all the makings of a star.

That being said, I prefer this to your country. I don't see how this is close your Kylie Blue, if anything what you were doing before was similar to her. This is the best you've done. Taylor keep that in mind, if you keep this up then Chloe could easily win.

10/10
2885 days 17 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-claps-

Flawless! This was flawless! In my opinion, you've been very middle of the pack and forgettable but this set you above all! So, I'm pleased to tell you that you are a contender because this is the definition of beauty!

10/10

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!