This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAvrilTop8

Topic » #TeamAvrilTop8

2920 days 4 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Same as always, consult with me first and after I confirm your performance post here along with your interview!!
2919 days 9 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001

Wow I was in the bottom 3 last week D: Luckily, my Save performance allowed me to stay and I want to prove myself in my performance to show why I need to stay. I have talked with Avril and she showed me this great song and I am so excited to perform it. It is more upbeat than my earlier performances but I hope the judges enjoy it!
2918 days 18 hours ago
Ryuia2000
http://youtu.be/8buFhUBVmoY

Oh my god, I was in the bottom last time and it was scary. I don't wanna be a bottom anymore. I want to be in the top. But you know what they say.. you have to be in the bottom first to get where you want to be! There's a reason why I am in the Top 8 and I am here once again to prove that! Thank you Avril and fellow judges for saving me, I won't disappoint! I am doing another bluesy ballad and I hope you guys like it. Goodluck fellow contestants!

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!