This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamTaylorTop8

Topic » #TeamTaylorTop8

2910 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You know the drill.

Talk it over with me
Send an interview

Deadline : Wednesday @ 6 pm est.
2910 days 11 hours ago
SummerRae101
Week after week I've noticed I do not have the strongest vocals in this competition but being the winner is being more than the title "The Voice" is being an artist.. Having your voice stand for something, having stage presence and passion for everything you sing. Those are things I believe I've mastered. I believe I've proven my stage presence so this week I wanted to tone it down and focus on vocals somewhere I have to 'earn my stripes'. The judges need to see something new each week so I've decided to do an Acoustic Piano rendition of "Out Of The Woods". This is me proving I don't need gimmicks or powerhouse vocals to win.. I have passion, emotion and an engaging nature. Thank You!

2908 days 12 hours ago
jguill
something that team taylor all have in common is that we all have a passion for singing. no matter what, we always deliver emotion, and i think that's an important factor in this competition. this week, i have decided to sing a more upbeat song - if i ever lose my faith in you. this song will definitely showcase the power in my voice without over-singing the song. i want to have a bit more fun in my performances, so hopefully the judges and america will respect and support my song choice. i am thrilled to be in the top 8! good luck fellow contestants :P

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!