This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 9 - Contestant 8 - Jordan

Topic » Top 9 - Contestant 8 - Jordan

2918 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamEllie

Sorry for taking so long ive been super busy. I am grateful to be saved by the judges again and i hope i can impress them with this performance. Goodluck everyone and go team ellie!
2918 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-cringes at select moments-

This may be just a taste thing, but I didn't love it.

Like, some parts it sounded like a tortured cat crying out.

It was really disco-esque and that's just... Wrong.

It was really offbeat and one of my least favorite performances of the seasons vocal tone wise,

And really, was just bad in my opinion.

I can't give this performance too low because there wasn't many vocal errors, besides your vocals.

Technically it was fair.

But, it just was odd. I hate it. Technically, fine go you. I hope you get 10's, it's just not good, in my opinion, vocally.

6/10
2918 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
- claps -

As Taylor said, taste would come into play with this. It is quite polarising I would say, I love it. I honestly loved the uniqueness in your voice, you are such a unique performer and that is your selling point. People like India and Danielle have been criticised for their lack if clear direction whilst you have a whole identity.

This was such a fun song and I think you proved a lot tonight, I hope Tengaged makes the right choice in keeping you through.

9/10
2917 days 18 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
At first I was inclined to agree with Taylor because the verses were rather vocally weak. But once the chorus hit I started to get into it and I actually rather enjoyed this. It wasn't vocally perfect by any stretch and usually you do give weaker vocals compared to everyone else but where you shine is your artistry and it definitely came through tonight.

8/10.
2917 days 16 hours ago
Dolphinz811
I don't know what planet Avril and Ellie are on, but I know Taylor is on Earth where her head belongs. This was atrocious and a disgrace to those who have been eliminated before you. This is the worst performance of the night and I'm so disappointed in you. Your tone was disgusting and the screeching for notes was not needed. Honestly, Eva, Jade, Kinney, Natalie, Eliza, Jesse, National Anthem, Tori, Kontra, Ben/Tommy, and Neo have failed to get to your spot, so you need to show that you proved this top 9 spot over them. Tonight, I feel like America made a mistake as one of them should be here. This was awful. You had certain musicales that come off as professional and it was an okay vocal technically, so you'll get a decent score, but I'm very disappointed.

6.5/10
2917 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
29.5/40

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!