This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 9 - CONTESTANT 3 - BRITNEY

Topic » TOP 9 - CONTESTANT 3 - BRITNEY

2927 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamTaylor

I have taken the other judge's commentary about my artistry and and i have decided to return to the piano! taylor has been extremely helpful as always, and i guess that's why all three of us is still in the competition. she's great. anyways, i hope you all enjoy my rendition of Dope!

2927 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-

This was everything I love about you.

It's theatric, it has emotion, it has powerhouse moments, and your piano.

We try to experiment, but I feel like these are where you shine the most.

I may have a team bias and know how much you deserve a ten, but... I don't care.

10/10
2926 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-standing ovation-

I like that Taylor is preventing you from becoming predictable but performances like these are what will make a name for you.

Firstly the song choice is stellar. AND you also used a less popular video which added some originality since I have never seen this rendition of it.

This was really good.

9.5/10
2926 days 2 hours ago
Illdi
- standing ovation -

This was literally everything I love about you in the one performance, Taylor did a great job in realising what helps you shine in this competition.

I think this performance really did come together. The piano, the staging, your voice... it was stellar. You've got the makings of a true star, you really just need to keep it up.

Aside from some very slight vocal issues in the beginning, this was amazing. Taylor has done a great job with you.

9.5/10
2924 days 14 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-standing ovation-

Shit! These singers are bringing their all tonight! That was stunning! These theatrical Lady Gaga performances have really put you on the map as a standout! You had confidence and pride up on stage to go with that gorgeous pitch! I loved the song choice so much! Everything was stellar! A couple weeks ago, you asked what it took to take a 10 and I have an answer...do this every week cause this was flawless!

10/10
2922 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
39(or is it 38?)/40

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!