This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamEllieTop9

Topic » #TeamEllieTop9

2940 days ago
Illdi
You know the drill guys.
I've mailed you to discuss song choices.
2938 days 22 hours ago
AntonB
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOmnfmXlZCc

I am so happy that America saved me for yet another week. Even though I was in the bottom 3 last week, that just encourages me to do even better. This week I've decided to perform one of my favorite songs to perform since I get to show a lot of emotion while singing this. Good luck to the others and I hope everyone will enjoy this! :)
2936 days 23 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn

Last week I did fairly well i believe. I got some criticism on the fact that I need to have more power vicals i believe theh said so that's what I'm trying to do this week

So this is the first week where my couch and I aren't exactly agreeing on a song choice and she wanted me to do a different song but I don't knoe I'm just kind of feeling this one. I don't mean any disrespect Ellie but sometimes I feel that I need to make a risk that maybe not everyonr agrees on but I hope you enjoy this and good luck team Ellie
2936 days ago
JordanForReal

Sorry for taking so long ive been super busy. I am grateful to be saved by the judges again and i hope i can impress them with this performance. Goodluck everyone and go team ellie!

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!