This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 10 - Contestant 4 - India Carney

Topic » Top 10 - Contestant 4 - India..

2948 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamHaley

I'm very sad that Jade is gone, a member of the TeamHaley fam is out, but Im sure she will find success in her future. Me and Eva will avenge her! And we will prove to Haley why she picked the right team. I've decided to sing about my favourite holiday, Christmas! We all love Christmas, and when I got 3 turns, it felt like Christmas to me!

Here is powerhouse, India Carney!

2948 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-doesn't clap, looks alarmed-

Is this even live???

This was, in my opinion, by far your worst.

If I have to question whether this is live or not, it's usually not live,

This almost-definitely wasn't live, and that's a big no for me.

I love you, but this was a no.

Let's move past that, your vocals were flat at times, and when it's not even live, and you have vocal issues. Even bigger no.

Also, this was a messy song choice, cuz... It's not Christmas.
Your interview was cute, but that's where the good part ends.

6/10
2948 days 8 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-smiles-

I originally had posted something as my feedback but Taylor brought to my attention that this wasn't a live vocal. My first impression was good until I realized it wasn't live. We don't have that many guidelines to follow and technically there isn't a rule against non-live (yet) but we really do prefer when people use live performances. It really affects our judgement when someone goes non-live. I doubt this was intentional on your part but I do have to factor that in when I decide on my score.

I don't think we've ever seen you at the piano which was a nice touch. The vocals were amazing as always and this performance you did an exceptional job with the build up to the big notes. There were parts where I found myself bored (mainly the beginning minute or so) but overall this would've been extremely strong had this been live. However we are in the top 10 and live performances are pretty much mandatory if you want to succeed in this competition. I still love you but this could've been a fatal error.

5/10
2948 days 7 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Thanks for your comments I understand completely.
2948 days 7 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
And I totally understand that you and Haley probably didn't even realize that this wasn't live because I didn't either until Taylor brought it up to me.

Despite it being unintentional I still have to take into account that it's not live in my review =[ Sorry India
2947 days 10 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-frowns-

I feel like I screwed you over and I am super sorry from the bottom of my heart! Like Avril said, we did not realize that this was non-live so I did not mean this to happen to you intentionally. Sadly, we need to roll with the punches being thrown our way. Because of this conundrum, I'm not gonna lie, you might be in the bottom 3 but everyone here loves you and I'm pretty sure no one's ready to see you go yet. What I heard was stunning but weird cause it's not Christmas. I'm dropping 3 points because it's not live, even though it's my fault.

6.5/10
2947 days 10 hours ago
Illdi
I would have given you a perfect score if this was live but unfortunately it wasn't. I well and truly loved this performance because it showcased your incredible soulful vocals but the stripped arrangement really shed a new light on them.

Your tone is perhaps your greatest quality because it's so rich and smooth and it really is just so easy to listen to, I well and truly get lost in it. This was my favourite performance from you vocally and you really showed versatility tonight so well done.

That being said, this wasn't live.

6/10
2947 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
23.5/40

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!