This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 10 - Contestant 1 - Destiny Pierce

Topic » Top 10 - Contestant 1 -..

2938 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamAvril

Wow... I'm in the top 10! I can't believe it. Firstly I want to thank Avril for being such an amazing coach who always helps me pick the best performances and always knows how to help me improve. I really love being here and I love Everyone else competing. Now me and Avril have picked my next song and it's still sticking close to my rock niche and I hope to impress you all again!

Here is rocker goddess... Destiny!

2938 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps hard-
2:56 on is iconic.

Before that it was more personal preference keeping me back from giving you a 10.

Technically it was almost standout, because of the dynamics and pitch.

But this, unlikely top 12, was just not my type of vocal. It was almost weird vocally, but I appreciate it, as it's what makes you you.

You have standout performances without the weird vocals and stuff, but this is actually a great way to show another side of you. It's a darker side. I don't love it, but you could get votes from it.

You're a really smart performer, and it was much better than last week.

9/10 great job.
2938 days 15 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
- stands up and claps -

Last week I wanted you to try something different so the coaches knew you weren't a one trick pony. This week we both felt it was best to bring you back to your roots and I think it really payed off. This was one of your strongest vocals to date. Your emotional delivery is always on point and your vocals are honestly only matched by Toni Evans in this competition. There were some minor issues with volume in the beginning and your quieter notes were a bit hard to hear but other than that this was a flawless performance and a much improved vocal from last week where I think maybe we made a bit of a mis-step.

I hope you're voted through and that the other coaches loved this as well because you continue to grow and I have so many more ideas for you in the future.

9.5/10.
2937 days 17 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-standing ovation-

Your haunting lyrics are so hard to capture for even the best of singers because you have to sing in the minor key. It's a rare gift that few can master. You mastered it and en-captured me in your singing spell. I closed my head and nodded it back and forth because this was pure delicate, rare beauty.

I felt the emotion and everyone else did! You didn't struggle to belt out any notes and you kept great breath control throughout the song! What a great way to start out top 10 show!

10/10
2937 days 17 hours ago
Illdi
- claps -

Last week was a bit of a hiccup but you've really gotten back on track. You have such haunting, mesmerising vocals and I am entranced by your every word. My favourite thing about you is how no one in this competition is like you, you are such a unique act and you know exactly what you need to do to stand out.

Everything about this was spectacular, from the emotion of the song to the delicate arrangement, I think you did amazing. I would love to see you do a full on rock performance like when you worked with me at knockouts because I think that would really help you stand out even more.

9.5/10
2937 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
38/40 (?)

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!