This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamEllieTop10Performances

Topic » #TeamEllieTop10Performances

2939 days 16 hours ago
Illdi
Congrats on making it to the Top 10 ladies! Emmy, Jordan, Toni... there's still a long way to go but I know that you are more then capable.

You know the drill
- Discuss performances with me
- Use one for your live
- Use one as save if necessary

Good luck!
2939 days 13 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn

This week I'm going to be singing a song called Holy which I really think you all will love. I've taken all the things you all have said into consideration and I hope that you guys see I'm really trying to improve.

After the last few weeks of,getting some not so good critics I hope you guys will enjoy this one. I'm hoping and praying that I can impress the judges this week with this song. Thank you and good luck to everyone else!
2939 days 13 hours ago
AntonB
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nOft6KCiFls
I'm so happy to even be in Top 10 at this point and I'm so excited to show more to America.

This week I wanted to sing And I Am Telling You by Jennifer Holliday because I love having the chance to show off my strong vocals and I also took note of what Haley said about my enunciation. I really op hope the judges will enjoy this performance and I wish the best of luck to everyone else.
2938 days 14 hours ago
JordanForReal

Thank you so much to the Coaches for giving me another shot last week at the top 12. I hope that i can impress Tengaged with this performance and keep fighting throughout this competition.

I am singing Losing by Becky Hill tonight. I think that i showed how powerful my voice can be with this performance so i hope you enjoy.

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!