This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 12 - CONTESTANT 11 - JORDAN

Topic » TOP 12 - CONTESTANT 11 -..

2942 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamEllie

Last week during the Playoffs i had a really good week and i think i showed the judges and America that i deserve to be here and i want this SO BAD. So i am hoping with this performance i can show them that again. I am very grateful to be here and i hope that i can continue my journey.

I am singing The Ones I Love by Bonnie Anderson today. After i first heard this performance i fell in love with the message that the song gives, so i hope you enjoy and thank you again for this opportunity. :)

2942 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps-
This was super unique and originals
I don't know how Ellie thought to make you take this route, or who thought it, but... Genius idea, cuz it oddly works.
I love this transition happening, and I hope I see more of it.
8/10
2942 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
- stands up and claps -

You are such an original, I love the performer you have become. You have everything, a unique style, a great voice and overall you're just the whole package.

You really are on the up, I'm excited for you.

9.5/10
2942 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Sorry for a lack of judgement.
There's just not much else to say.
2942 days 12 hours ago
JordanForReal
Thanks guys<3
2942 days 11 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Your new direction (which is most likely due to Ellie stepping in) is really benefitting you. You have become a staple this season and nobody else is in your new genre. You perform in a way nobody else does this season.

You along with my own contestant Danielle have definitely improved the most this season and while you have some serious competition on Team Ellie and with the rest of the teams you are definitely a standout. This was really good and I can't wait to see more.

9/10
2941 days 16 hours ago
Dolphinz811
-stands and claps-

This was so out there and different and I loved it! Your emotion carried through your runs which gave me chills! Your power and mini-rasp made me get goosebumps! I adore this and this might be top 3 of the night, personally!

You've made your new singing direction known and you own it with confidence and beauty within your voice. I felt the connection you had with this song and, unlike Klit, your accompaniment didn't drown you out, so Klit, take notes! Ellie's got a really good team with the likes of you, Destiny, and Danielle, but out of her three artists, you were my favorite of the night!

9.5/10
2941 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
36/40
2941 days 16 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Emmy-Jay/Toni*

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!