This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Expectations

Topic » Rules and Expectations

3391 days 6 hours ago
CoalB
Hi everyone. I am going to try my hand at hosting, so I just wanted to go over things that I think will be important for "On These Streets"

1. Please have a realistic view of time ~ I want each and every character to feel like a main character and that means that they need time to develop. Romance takes time, promotions at work takes time, being pregnant or healing from an injury takes time. Please don't rush your characters, give them all the time they need to become a really memorable one.

2. Side/extra characters  - This show is going to be very open considering the setting, so you will be given plenty of chances to interact with other characters. If you do feel the need for extra characters they should be used sparingly! I posted some easy examples below.

~Walks into the party with a few friends and looks around.~

~Sits at work discussing the game last night with co-workers.~

The side characters are not meant to replace regular cast members, and I urge every person in the cast to interact with the other cast members as often as possible. I will be coordinating certain things so that none of the characters have to meet or exchange information, people will already be familiar with each other.

3. Sexually explicit content - I know we're all adults here, and we can also follow tengaged's rules on content of this type. Please just make sure that nothing you're posting is too graphic. I completely understand doing a hot and steamy romance scene, but if you're continually doing them and they get a bit graphic you may find yourself in some hot water.

4. Fights/confrontation - The show is supposed to be a drama. Keep in mind that even though it is supposed to be a bit over the top sometimes, it is always classy. I will be here to help you guys with any questions you have and if I feel like two characters have the relationship to lead to a fight or confrontation I will definitely help you with that.

5. Story lines - This post is a bit similar to the first one, basically give your character the tools to be a memorable one. Try to have an engaging storyline that other RP'ers like to read and keep up on. If you need help with this I will try my best to give you ideas. With that being said, try and do what feels natural. I will steer the show in certain directions with the main events but it is up to each and every one of you to decide how your character is going to react and who they will be as a result of the main events.

6. Realism - RP's are fun and let you do things that in your normal life you do not get to do. I totally understand this and want you guys to be having fun on the show. I still need realistic things going on however. Live out your fantasies and interesting things you think would make for good T.V, but keep it sane and keep it within the boundaries of the show.

open group

On These Streets

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!