This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #1 (Get to know you)

Topic » Challenge #1 (Get to know you)

4654 days 23 hours ago
zmilner91827
Plain and simple challenge.
What is your personality? Hobbies? Other?
4654 days 23 hours ago
dmann
Personalty: irl i try to avoid drama & i dont swear ever lol im like a good kid tbh i dont let people around me & there choices affect me

Hobbies: going bowling & hanging out with friends

Favorite Sports: bowling & baseball

Favorite Foods: Chicken & Chinese

Favorite Shows: Game Shows/Reality Shows

Education: College

Major: Networking

Job: No

Nickname: Dyl

Full Name: Dylan Mann
4654 days 22 hours ago
bryce
Personalty: i chill. swear when people around me do. and pretty much just chill.

Hobbies: climbing trees, chilling while playing video games with freinds
Favorite Sports: tennis

Favorite Foods: Chinese

Favorite Shows: survivor

Education: high school

best subjects: music, drama&dance, math, science

Nickname: n/a
Full Name: bryce rocha
4654 days 21 hours ago
RockBaby357
Hobbies: Going to the Movies,chilling with friends,going to sport practice,

Favorite Sports: lacrosse,soccer,football,and baseball

Favorite Foods: Italian Food! YUM!

Favorite Shows: ESPN, Big brother,and Survivor

Born: Virginia

Education: High School

Job: Looking for one

First Name: Brian

best subjects: Math, and Health (I don't like school that much)

I might add more but I really need a BFF!
4654 days 16 hours ago
rdude_1
Personalty: Nice, but I will also tell you how I feel, and be honest with you. I am also quite a fun person lol.

Hobbies: Rowing, Cycling, Video Games, Hanging out with friends.

Favorite Foods: Indian food

Favorite Shows: X Factor, American Idol

Education: high school

best subjects: French, Geography, English, Maths

Nickname: Gagaluv sometimes calls me Ryebread lmao. Or some people call me Ryry.
Actual name: Ryan
4654 days 15 hours ago
taylor112399
Personality: A friendly guy but when someone attacks my friends I will get involved and defend them.

I love to play soccer and run crosscountry :)

I'm good at math and language artsss =]

I love Survivor!!! =]

Name: Taylor
School: 8th grade
I live  in Kentucky, USA.

I love to be in plays and act. =]
Thanks!!! :)
4654 days 15 hours ago
cody_
*does something different:
Well Im a friendly guy until someone attacks my family, my friends, or my beliefs.  I can put up with people attacking me, but not the things/people I love.  I have a sense of humor that may come across as not funny, mean, or serious if you havent got to know me.  I can take and give a joke well.  I have played sports all my live, baseball and basketball (formerly football).  Through high school, i received a 4.0, unexpected for most athletes (stereotypes :( ) I spend a lot of time with friends and family.  Tengaged is just something to do in my spare time because I get bored with other stuff, it is NOT my life.  My real life always comes before Tengaged.  I love Survivor, thats how I'm on this site.
4654 days 14 hours ago
Nunley
Laid back, pretty sarcastic irl and like to make people laugh, which is harder to do online. I love my friends and they are probably closer to me than my family. I play volleyball pretty regularly, videogames, comedy shows/movies. Pretty much a nerd when it comes to school. I'm in love with Big Brother and can talk about every season in detail. Favorite color is blue (random) and I like it Texas and love the hot weather over cold any day.
4654 days 7 hours ago
iluvda90s3D
My name is Keith i dont believe i just spilling out everything like its eharmony if you want to know something about me just simply message me "hi" and have a conversation
4654 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
Personality: Competitive. Loyal. I am outgoing but can be shy as well. Im quick to defend those who are being wrongfully attacked. Im Austin as you know, Im 14 and from Florida.

I love basketball, facebook, music, and lots of other things. Keep me in the competition and you will get to know the other things ;)
4654 days 1 hour ago
CocoaBean
Hey Im cocoa!!! <333 Im gonna try and answer this as honest as possible and I am very happy u chose me over other ppl to be in ur top 20! :*

Ok so umm i dont have a lot of time to do this im going tired and i have to get ready for the next day so ummm i luv rookies im sweet/bubbly/and nice?? hopefully LOL.

Umm luvs facebook and school and stuff

IM SO SORRY I WOULD POST MORE BUT I HAVE TO GO :(
4654 days 1 hour ago
disneygeek
ill do mine l8r
4653 days 20 hours ago
1Swampy8
Personality: I'm usually nice to everyone, and I'm rarely mean (usually only in the circumstances that someone is mean to me first). I like to think positive, and I'm loyal & responsible.

Hobbies: I like to read, watch movies, and write. The sports I play are soccer & volleyball.

My favorite color is purple, and I love penguins ^_^

I like pop music (mainstream).
I live in Virginia, but I visit Washington state a lot for relatives.

I also love Survivor, Big Brother, I Love Money, and The Amazing Race. <33
4653 days 17 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
My personality:Is a fun type of laid back guy who is yet fun to be around

Favorite Music:Pop ussally but Country Cant blame me i was raised in the south :)

Hobbies:Tengaged ^.^ But for real i LOVE Baseball

Name: Jason
Hometown:Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA

Classroom Hobbies: Been Study Body President for 2 years running planning to go for a third :)

College Favorite:VT VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES ATW hahaha

Favorite color: A light Baby Blue

Favorite show:The Young and the restless haha JK But im a Big Brother
ULTRA-FAN

I am bi-Sexual

This is my post so thanks for this chance :)

open group

Zmilner's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!