This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11- Final Mission

Topic » Episode 11- Final Mission

2292 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Players!

You started this game over month ago, and now we are down to the Final 8. You outlasted 24 other players to make it to this point, and with this group of competitors, that is a major feat. With all of that said, I can now reveal that you have in fact made it to the FINAL MISSION!

Congratulations!

The name of this Final Mission is the “Point Me To Victory”.

This Final Mission is divided into a series of checkpoints, and depending on your score in each checkpoint, you will earn points which will be counted towards your team’s total. Your goal is to be the team with the most points by the end of this Final Mission. Now before we begin there are a few rules we need to go over:

There are three different types of checkpoints: individual, pair, and whole team. For the individual and pair checkpoints, each person may do only ONE of these. For example, if you choose to do the pair checkpoint, you CANNOT do the individual checkpoint. Once a player starts a checkpoint, you cannot change that decision.

Individual: You must select one person to do this checkpoint, and no one else may help them with this checkpoint.
Pair: You must select two players on your team to do this checkpoint, they must complete it together at the same time.
Team: You all must be online at the same time to do this, and you must do it with me.

For any checkpoints that require a screenshot as the submission or a mailed in answer as a submission, you get only ONE attempt. Any attempts after that will NOT be accepted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For this Final Mission, there will be a total of 5 Checkpoints your team must complete before crossing the finish line.

Individual Checkpoint 1: Flash Game
Individual Checkpoint 2: Puzzle

Pair Checkpoint 3: Endurance

Team Checkpoint 4: Spamming
Team Checkpoint 5: Precision/Posting
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please know that although I am amazing and all, I can only do one team at a time. So as soon as a time is booked, I will make sure to let you all know.I would appreciate it if you could give me at least 24 hours notice, please because I am a very busy person who values his sleep, so if I am going to lose sleep, I need to know in advance.

The deadline to complete this Final Mission is Sunday, January 21, 2017. You must be done by 7 PM PST (10 PM EST).

Good Luck!
2292 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
INDIVIDUAL CHECKPOINT #1

For this checkpoint, you will be doing a SCREENSHOT CHALLENGE, and please keep in mind that your screenshot must be done in a certain way in order for your score to count.

In this checkpoint, you will be playing this flash game...
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/slide.htm

The game is simple, you will have to move the two sticks around to get the monkeys from one side to another without hitting any bombs.

Your goal is get as high of a score as possible.

IMPORTANT: When you are satisfied, you must send me a screen-shot with a WINDOW OPENED TO YOUR LOGGED IN TENGAGED PROFILE. You must screen-shot showing your ENTIRE CHALLENGE WINDOW.

Your screen-shot must look like the one I have below
http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh

You get only ONE submission for this checkpoint, so use it wisely.

FORMULA: Your Score / Winning Player’s Score x 100
2292 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
INDIVIDUAL CHECKPOINT #2

In this checkpoint, one player on your team will be required to complete a puzzle in the fastest amount of time possible. When you are satisfied with your score, send me a screen-shot.

IMPORTANT: When you are satisfied, you must send me a screen-shot with a WINDOW OPENED TO YOUR LOGGED IN TENGAGED PROFILE. You must screen-shot showing your ENTIRE PUZZLE WINDOW (including the congratulations message and the top scores which appear on the bottom of the puzzle).

Your screen-shot must look like the one I have below
http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh

If you fail to submit a valid screen-shot, then you will be issued a ONE HOUR TIME PENALTY.

THE PUZZLE: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=212935f382a3

You get only ONE submission for this checkpoint, so use it wisely.

FORMULA: (Winning Person's Time [In Seconds]) / (Your Time [In Seconds]) x 100
2292 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
PAIR CHECKPOINT #3

This checkpoint is a variation of "Shattered Dream".

In this checkpoint, you AND your partner need to play together and it can be done WITHOUT me being online.

To start this checkpoint, both players on your team will need to mail me the phrase:

START OUR TIME

When that phrase is mailed to me, it will cause Player A to unhook the battering ram and send it to Player B’s direction.

Within 11 to 12 minutes, Player B will have to mail me the phrase:

GUIDES BATTERING RAM

For example, if a team starts their time at 10:05:00, then Player B will have between 10:16:00 and 10:17:00 to send in that phrase. If Player B sends the phrase too earlier, even by a second, then the battering ram will go out of control and end your team's run.

Once Player B has sent in the phrase, Player A will then have to send the same phrase within 11 to 12 minutes. This cycle will continue until your team chooses to stop. If at any point you are too early or too late, even by a second, then the ram will go out of control and end your team's run.

When your team is ready to end their run, the player who had the ram sent to their end of the line will have to mail in the phrase:

SMASHES GLASS PANE IN CENTER OF LINE

If your team does not smash the glass pane before the end of your run OR your ram goes out of control during your run, then your team will be issued a penalty of 5 turns.

The team who sends the ram back and forth the most amount of times during their run will win this checkpoint. If both teams tie with the number of returns, then team with the SHORTEST average time during each return will be given favor in the scoring.

2292 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
TEAM CHECKPOINT #4

This is the spamming checkpoint. When you are ready to do this checkpoint you will need to mail me. You will have a total of 1 hour to get as many votes as possible.

The catch?

ALL team members need get at least 10 votes. If you do not get at least 10 votes, then a penalty of 1.5 votes per each vote off of the 10 minimum will be deducted from the team’s overall total.

Your goal is to get as many votes as possible.

2292 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
TEAM CHECKPOINT #5
This checkpoint is based on the "Fast and Furious" Gauntlet.

In front of both of teams is a large wooden track with a kart in it. At one end of the track is a stack of bricks and at the other end of the track is large metal bin. Your goal is to fill your kart with bricks then push it to the other side, deposit your bricks and continue again.

Each team will be added to their own private group but you will NOT be given admin powers. Meaning, if you get locked out, your teammates will need to post.

Whenever you are ready, you will go through a cycle:

STEP 1: Loading your kart with bricks

This is the first step, you will load your kart with bricks, you cannot move your kart until you have loaded at least 15 bricks into the kart before moving. The more bricks you load the less trips you will have to make, but the harder it will be to push your kart.

To load a brick you must post in separate posts the following phrase:

*LOADS ONE BRICK IN MY KART*

You must make this post for each brick you want to load. Please know that you are responsible for keeping count of how many bricks you load, and you must load a minimum of 15 bricks before moving the kart.

Now be mindful, the more bricks you load in the kart, the more it will take to push it.

STEP 2: Pushing the kart

Once you have loaded the bricks, you will need to push the kart across the track. To push the kart you will post:

*Pushes Kart Across Track*

Now the amount of pushing it will take determines on the amount of bricks in the kart. For every 5 bricks, you will need to push the kart 10 times. If the number of bricks in the kart is not divisible by 5, then ROUND UP to the next number divisible by 5.

You need to push the kart the exact amount of times, if you do not completely push the kart the correct number of times, then any bricks in that loading will NOT count towards your total.

STEP 3: Unloading the kart

Just loading the kart, to unload the kart, you must post:

*UNLOADS ONE BRICK FROM MY KART AND PLACES IT INTO MY BIN*

You will do this until all bricks are unloaded. Not unloading your kart fully could effect your brick count for the next trip you make and result in that load being dumped.

After you have unloaded the kart, you may post:

*PUSHES BUTTON TO TRIGGER KART PULLEY*

This will pull your kart back to the start for you and you may begin from Step One again.

Your team will have ONLY ONE 45 MINUTE RUN to complete your this checkpoint. For each player who does not make at least 1 post every 5 minutes during your run, you will be issued a 15 brick penalty.

The team who unloads the must bricks into their bin will win. In the event of a tie, the person who made the least amount of trips back and forth wins. If that ties, the person who had the heaviest load during any point of their run wins.

2286 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://68.media.tumblr.com/336de54036df775c0d97991a4f53933a/tumblr_nu4r1jtV0I1rpgpawo1_400.gif
2286 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF CHECKPOINT #1

iYBF (Blue Team)        8720
Schnitzel (Red Team)        9260

POINTS EARNED

094.17 - Blue Team
100.00 - Red Team
2286 days 7 hours ago
Max7313
https://78.media.tumblr.com/db27381d7f577f3634e2023cf4a951ad/tumblr_omls3gG6dw1w6sb52o6_r1_400.gif
2286 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF CHECKPOINT #2

TIME IN SECONDS

Max7313 (Blue Team)        832
GentlemanG (Red Team)        911

POINTS EARNED

100.00 - Blue Team
091.32 - Red Team
2286 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://78.media.tumblr.com/b6517f5118533bbd0bfe0e41d0c3d0f0/tumblr_inline_nnxwy8hCG91s04bzr_500.gif
2286 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF CHECKPOINT #3

NUMBER OF TIMES BEAM WAS CONTROLLED

nbkiller & Saftronbtr99 (Blue Team)        1
Christian_ & Ryan_Jambe (Red Team)        47

POINTS EARNED

002.12 - Blue Team
100.00 - Red Team
2286 days 6 hours ago
Max7313
https://images-production.global.ssl.fastly.net/uploads/photos/file/254069/andi-mack-peyton.gif
2286 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF CHECKPOINT #4

Blue Team        125
Red Team        96

POINTS EARNED

100.00 - Blue Team
076.80 - Red Team
2286 days 6 hours ago
Max7313
https://78.media.tumblr.com/c99a00a611ec4e51b537c90cfe8853d5/tumblr_oo699cuSvG1w6sb52o2_400.gif

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!