This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3- Mission

Topic » Episode 3- Mission

2345 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Players!

It is time for your third mission, but before we begin, it is time to VOTE.

You will ALL be voting for one person on the OTHER team to protect from the Gauntlet and another person to vote into the Gauntlet from the opposing team. I will only reveal the votes from the team that WINS the mission, and yes your votes are being revealed.

Do NOT send me votes over Skype, I will not accept them. You MUST vote on Tengaged PMs, and once you vote it CANNOT be changed.

Team Jake, remember that you CANNOT save Kelly0412 (Kelly) as you are not allowed to save a player during consecutive opportunities.

With that being said, your mission will be posted below and it will start TODAY (Friday) 5:30 PM PST (8:30 PM EST) and last until you all finish or for 24 hours, whichever comes first.

Your votes need to be sent in by the mission deadline.

Good Luck!
2345 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
MISSION #3

The name of this challenge is "The Perfect Match".

Each team will be given TWO polls, with THREE PAIRS in each poll. Your goal is to have the votes balance between each you and your partner.

Your goal is for you and your partner to get the SAME NUMBER OF VOTES (50%/50%). If each vote you are off from achieving the perfect balance, your team will be issued a penalty point. Now there is a catch...

You and your partner combined need to get at least 10 votes. If you and your partner fail to achieve the minimum of 10 votes then your team will have an additional 10 penalty points added to your total for each vote you are off of the 10 vote minimum.

At the end of your 24 hours, I will close all the polls and total the balances. The team with the LEAST amount of penalty points will win this mission. In the event of a tie, the team that had more perfect 50/50 wins, if that ties, then the team with the highest cumulative amount of points wins.

Once the polls are posted, your time will start but do know this mission will end tomorrow (Saturday) 5:30 PM PST (8:30 PM EST).

NOTICE: If Team Jake wins this mission, you should know that the next mission you will be SWAPPING TEAMS.

PAIRS

TEAM JAKE (Sent In By Christian_)
Christian_ (Christian) & nbkiller (Nick)
Ethan000 (Ethan) & GentlemanG (Ray)
Halloween (Dylan) & NotNicky333 (Nicky)
immaxyman (Issy) & Leonine_Divine (Leo)
MJFJUNE (Zyler) & Schnitzel (Scott)
Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna) & FrenchMaid (CJ)

Team Wyatt (Created By Random) http://prntscr.com/hexuua
Kgamer2218 (Kyle) & Max7313 (Marks)
Kelly0412 (Kelly) & Suitman13 (Shawn)
Ryan_Jambe (RJ) & RShowFreak (Alex)
Neme91 (Nehemiah) & iYBF (Anthony M.)
jman96 (Jordan) & rawr121 (Anthony C.)
Mitchkid64 (Mitchell) & ShazamJSS (Jake S)

Good Luck!
2344 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Let me first start off by saying that not a single one of the 12 pairs reached the required number of votes in their poll, so you are all being issued a penalty for not reaching the number of votes required.

TEAM JAKE

Poll 1- # of Votes: 5
Christian_ (Christian) & nbkiller (Nick)- 1::2 [1+70= 71 penalty points]
Ethan000 (Ethan) & GentlemanG (Ray)- 1::0 [1+90= 91 penalty points]
Halloween (Dylan) & NotNicky333 (Nicky)- 0::1 [1+90= 91 penalty points]

Poll 2- # of Votes: 7
immaxyman (Issy) & Leonine_Divine (Leo)- 1::2 [1+70= 71 penalty points]
MJFJUNE (Zyler) & Schnitzel (Scott)- 0::2 [2+80= 82 penalty points]
Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna) & FrenchMaid (CJ)- 2::0 [2+80= 82 penalty points]

TOTAL SCORE: 488 penalty points

TEAM WYATT

Poll 1- # of Votes: 13
Kgamer2218 (Kyle) & Max7313 (Marks)- 2::1 [1+70= 71 penalty points]
Kelly0412 (Kelly) & Suitman13 (Shawn)- 3::4 [1+30= 31 penalty points]
Ryan_Jambe (RJ) & RShowFreak (Alex)- 1::2 [1+70= 71 penalty points]

Poll 2- # of Votes: 10
Neme91 (Nehemiah) & iYBF (Anthony M.)- 2::1 [1+70= 71 penalty points]
jman96 (Jordan) & rawr121 (Anthony C.)- 1::0 [1+90= 91 penalty points]
Mitchkid64 (Mitchell) & ShazamJSS (Jake S)- 4::2 [2+40= 42 penalty points]

TOTAL SCORE: 377 penalty points

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Team Wyatt, you have won this mission!

Team Wyatt, as the winners of this mission, your votes will be counted in determining who on Team Jake will be going into the first Gauntlet of the episode. You will also be voting to protect one person on Team Jake from the Gauntlet. Please remember, you cannot protect the same person consecutively.

I will reveal your votes momentarily. Please keep in mind that your team is still not out of the woods though, because someone on your team will be sent into the second Gauntlet of the episode by the holder of Triple Cross on your team. They will make their decision anonymously once they have been notified.

Team Jake, as the losers of this mission, THREE people on your team will be going into the Gauntlet. The first person has already been selected by Team Wyatt. The second person will be a person of your choosing on a vote which will happen as soon as I reveal the votes of the other team. The third will be selected solely by the person who your team votes into the Gauntlet.

Be warned that although you will be mailing me your votes, they will be revealed.

Good Luck!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!