This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11- All By Myself, Again? Solitary Wasn't Fun The First Time

Topic » Episode 11- All By Myself,..

1337 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Solitary

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening!

Welcome to Solitary, I am VAL, your gracious host, and you will be staying in one of my pods for the duration of the round. Andrew will be unavailable, you will have to deal with me.

First and foremost, in Solitary, you will be staying in this isolation pod for the round. For this round only, any communication about the game is strictly FORBIDDEN. Failure to abide by this rule will result in severe punishment.

Not only are you confined in isolation, away from the other competitors, but your name is also being taken from you. You will only be known as a number.

To start the round, you will be given a Test. The winner of the Test will be safe for the round and not have to participate in the Treatment.

After the Test is over, the remaining Pods will then participate in my Treatment. The Solitarian who performs the worst in my Treatment will be forced to hit the Red Button, thus eliminating them from the game.

This should be fun...
1334 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- TEST

Good Morning, Evening, Afternoon.

Welcome to your test for this round.

In your pod is a simple puzzle. However, the puzzle is completely white, giving you no clues to where each piece goes.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=21896fa55872

Your aim is simple. Complete the puzzle in the quickest time.

Once you are satisfied with your time, screenshot the puzzle AND POST IT HERE. For your screenshot to be valid, it must show your TENGAGED PROFILE LOGGED IN.

The pod with the fastest time will win my test and be safe from the next treatment. This will give you an automatic pass to the final 6.

You have until tomorrow (Saturday) 1 PM PST (4 PM EST) to complete this test.

Good luck.
1334 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- TEST RESULT

1st: 03:50 - Pod 7 (Pink) [TEST WINNER]
-------------------------------------------------
2nd: 04:51 - Pod 2 (Orange)
3rd: 04:55 - Pod 6 (Purple)
4th: 08:18 - Pod 4 (Light Blue)
5th: 09:29 - Pod 5 (Dark Blue)
6th: 20:34 - Pod 1 (Gold)
7th: 34:39 - Pod 3 (Yellow)

Congratulations Number 7, you have won the test and are SAFE for the remainder of the round.

You will NOT be competing in the treatment. Everyone else, one of you will be eliminated from the game.

Your treatment will be posted later today.
1332 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- TREATMENT

Good Morning, Evening, Afternoon. Welcome to the Chump Rope Treatment.

In this treatment, there is a very large “Chump” rope in your pod. In order to jump over the Chump Rope, all you must do is post in your pod the phrase:

*JUMPS OVER ROPE*

The amount of time you wait to post the phrase again determines the amount of times that jump counts as each post can count for many jumps if you time it right.

All posts must be AT LEAST 60 MINUTES APART. If you post them too close together (less than 60 minutes apart), the one you posted previously will not count for any jumps.

If you post exactly 60 minutes after the last time you posted, your post will be worth the most jumps possible, equaling 100 jumps.

For every minute you are farther from posting after 60 minutes, it will decrease the number of jumps.

For example, if your post is exactly 60 minutes from my rules or your previous post, that is equal to 100 jumps.

If your post is 68 minutes after your previous post, that is equal to 92 jumps.

If your post is 100 minutes after your previous post, that is equal to 60 jumps.

Any post that is more than or equal to 2 hours, 35 minutes after your previous post will equal 5 jumps.

So essentially each minute that passes after the 60 minute wait period, will be that many minutes subtracted from 100 jumps and will be your number of jumps for that post.  If you post before the 60 minute waiting period is up, that counts as 0 jumps and you must wait another 60 minutes before posting again.  If I catch you deleting a post, 250 jumps will be subtracted from your total.

Your first post must be 60 minutes from now unless you want your first post to be worth 0 jumps.

The pod with that completes the least jumps in 24 hours will be forced to leave Last Triumph.

Good Luck!
1332 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- TREATMENT RESULTS

Pod 6 (Christian_)        2266
Pod 5 (amf7410)        2195
Pod 2 (Tachycardia)        2118
Pod 3 (ShazamJSS)        1902
Pod 4 (Survivor8)        1721
Pod 1 (Lemjam6)        746  ELIMINATED
Pod 7 (BOBROCKS333)  TEST WINNER

With a score of 746 jumps, Jake B, this ends your time in Last Triumph.

Jake, five wins and almost ten years of on and off friendship, this was never going to be an easy elimination. Thank you for agreeing to play this game, and it sucks that real life got in the way but you definitely have left your mark in this game and this series. You are greatly appreciated.

However, for now, you need to say your good byes as you are now the seventh member of the jury.
1332 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
Thank you for having me!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!