This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10- We Don't Want to Go to Australia. We Have BB Here.

Topic » Episode 10- We Don't Want to..

1346 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Big Brother Australia

For this round of the game, players will be given 24 hours to submit their nominations. Each player will be given 5 points to nominate two players of their choice. With your nominations must come reasons.

The three players who score the worst during nominations will be nominated for elimination and face a public vote. The winner who gets the fewest votes to save will be eliminated.

I promise this is the last poll or spamming challenge of the season.

There will be a twist that impacts nominations which will be revealed BEFORE your nominate.
1346 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- NOMINATIONS AND TWIST REVEAL

Alright, normally in Big Brother Australia, or any other version of international Big Brother, you are nominating to evict players from the game.

However, for this round, we are using the REVERSE NOMINATIONS TWIST.

You are nominating to SAVE. For this round, you are going to nominate the two players who you want to KEEP in the game the most.

You have 5 points to distribute between two players and you CANNOT nominate yourself.

With that being said, it is time to nominate! When you PM me your nominations, you need to do the following things:

-Tell Big Brother who you are nominating
-How many points you are nominating each of them (4-1 or 3-2)
-Why you are nominating those people. You need to give me a reason for EACH nominee

Once you make your nominations, you CANNOT change your nominations.

You have until WEDNESDAY 9 PM PST (THURSDAY 12 AM EST) to enter the chamber and make your nominations.

Failing to nominate will result in you being automatically nominated for the round.

Good Luck!
1345 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- NOMINATION REVEAL

The Nomination Tally Board:

07 - Survivor8 (Mike S)
06 - amf7410 (Andy)
06 - BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)
06 - ShazamJSS (Jake S)
----------------------------------------------------------------------NOMINATED
05 - Lemjam6 (Jake B)
05 - Tachycardia (Christian H)
03 - Midknight3baby (Mike B)
02 - Christian_ (Christian B)

Christian B, Christian H, Jake B, and Mike B, you are all nominated for elimination this round. One of you is about to be eliminated from the game. The person who gets the fewest votes to save will be elimianted from Last Triumph.

YOUR POLL:
https://tengaged.com/group/2795-ttrs-50-reality-mix-last-triumph/poll/ttrs-50-bbaus-who-do-you-want-save-150247

Your poll will close tomorrow (Thursday) at 9 PM PST (Friday 12 AM EST),  over 23 hours from now.

Good Luck!
1344 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- ELIMINATION POLL RESULTS

It has been 23 hours, and Tengaged has and it is time to see who is being eliminated tonight. Just for transparency, there were 159 votes in the poll.

42.8% - Christian_ (Christian B)
27.7% - Lemjam6 (Jake B)
16.4% - Tachycardia (Christian H)
-----------------------------------------------------------ELIMINATED
13.2% - Midknight3baby (Mike B)

With only 13.2% of the public vote, Mike B, this ends your time in TTRS 50: Reality Mix- Last Triumph.

Mike, you were probably one of my most controversial winners at the time, but what is to be expected from a Jersey Boy? At any rate, you definitely had a roller coaster ride in this game and although you are not getting a 2nd win, you did surprise many, including me being so adaptable in this game. Thank you for your participation in this game as well as your contributions to my BB games, they are greatly appreciated!

For now, it is time to say good bye as your are now the sixth member of the jury.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!