This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8- I'm Freeeeee! A Free Agent, Baby!

Topic » Episode 8- I'm Freeeeee! A..

1351 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Format: The Challenge: Free Agents

In this round, you will be competing in pairs, with one team being a trio. You will be issued a daily challenge where the winners of the daily mission will be safe for the round and given the power to vote in one player into the elimination.

Players who place in the top half of the mission will be eligible for ONLY the vote, while players who place in the bottom half of the mission will be eligible for the vote AND the draw. After the winners have voted in one player into the elimination, the draw will take place. The player who draws the KILL CARD will join the player voted in by the winners in the Elimination.

The Elimination Challenge will then take place and the winner will remain in the game, loser will be eliminated.
1351 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- TEAM SELECTION

Team Selection was done by Random Draw with players in the game serving as the witnesses

Pink Team: Jxhn (John)/Midknight3baby (Mike B)
Purple Team: Survivor8 (Mike S)/Tachycardia (Christian H)
Orange Team: ShazamJSS (Jake S)/ NJKoda1998 (Nick)
Blue Team: amf7410 (Andy)/Christian_ (Christian B)
Green Team: BOBROCKS333 (Jacob), LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany), Lemjam6 (Jake B)

Your challenge will be posted NON-LIVE tomorrow at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) and you will have 24 hours.

Good Luck!
1350 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- DAILY MISSION

As this is a non-live mission, there is no need for a check-in.

For this challenge we are actually flashing back to TTRS Seasons of Free Agents, Friends, and Game Over.

The name of this challenge is "Voices In Harmony"

I will be giving you a series of categories. You must mail me something that fits in with each category, while trying to be as individual as you can. Each player, not team, must send me answers. You get only ONE submission for this challenge so make sure you are certain before you mail me.

You will receive penalty points based on how many people chose your answer for each question. For example, if you are 1 of 4 people to send in the same answer, you will earn 4 penalty points for that question.

If you choose an answer that doesn’t fit the category (or don’t choose an answer at all for a category), you will receive 20 penalty points PLUS the number of points by the worst scorer on that question.

The team with the  LOWEST average total of penalty points will win this mission.

IMPORTANT: Just to be clear, each PERSON must send in answers it is NOT one per team but one per person.

Also, if the question asks for the name or names of contestants, I need FIRST AND LAST NAME in which SPELLING COUNTS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE CATEGORIES

1. Name a tribe on Survivor (US Version) that was associated with a Blue (or Teal) buff.

2. Name a contestant of MTV The Challenge whose original season was Fresh Meat or Fresh Meat 2 (IE their first season was one of the seasons I listed rather than a RR, RW, or AYTO).

3. Name a CBS Big Brother Houseguest from Season 22- Some Stars.

4. Name a winner of America's Next Top Model who was born on or after January 1985.

5. Name a country in South America.

6. Name a continent in the world.

7. Name a player on the US version of the Celebrity Apprentice or New Celebrity Apprentice who raised more than $200,000 in a single season for their charity.

8. Name a contestant on the US version of Top Chef (excluding Top Chef Masters, Top Chef Junior, and Top Chef Just Desserts) who finished as a Runner-Up at the end of the season.

9. Name a color of the rainbow.

10. Excluding the Final Mission, name a mission that was played during MTV The Challenge: Free Agents.

11. Name a team on the Amazing Race US that won the Fast Forward during a leg and did not come in first place during that same leg. [I will except just first names for this question]

12. Name a month of the year.

13. Name a character that was a playable character in the Nintendo Game Cube game Mario Kart Double Dash.

14. Name a season of TTRS that was NOT won a by a winner currently in this game.

15. Pick a number 1 through 10.

This mission starts now and will last until tomorrow (Saturday) 5 PM PST (8 PM EST), which gives you about 22 hours.

Good Luck!
1349 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- DAILY MISSION RESULTS

Alright everyone, I apologize for the delay. I have been multi tasking all day, and clearly not well, but here we go...

Average - Team

009.0 - Orange Team: ShazamJSS (Jake S)/ NJKoda1998 (Nick)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------VOTE ONLY
010.5 - Purple Team: Survivor8 (Mike S)/Tachycardia (Christian H)
028.0 - Pink Team: Jxhn (John)/Midknight3baby (Mike B)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DRAW AND VOTE
116.0 - Green Team: BOBROCKS333 (Jacob), LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany), Lemjam6 (Jake B)
165.5 - Blue Team: amf7410 (Andy)/Christian_ (Christian B)

Full Results: http://prntscr.com/u48yjs

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Nick and Jake S, you have won this mission and are SAFE for the round. In addition, you must both agree on one person to send directly into elimination.

Everyone else, you are all up for the vote, but my bottom 2 teams, even if you survive the vote, you will be in the Draw.

Nick and Jake S, I can give you until 12 PM PST (3 PM EST) tomorrow to make a decision but the sooner, the better.
1349 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- VOTING AND DRAW

Nick and Jake S won yesterday's mission and each member voted in 1 player to automatically face Elimination. The players who placed 4th and 5th will participate in The Draw once the vote is revealed.

I will reveal all the votes at once AND who voted for whom.

Voter - Vote
ShazamJSS (Jake S) - Midknight3baby (Mike B)
NJKoda1998 (Nick) - Midknight3baby (Mike B)

VOTE COUNT

2 - Midknight3baby (Mike B)

So with 2 votes, Mike B, you are going directly into the elimination round this episode. Now you need an opponent, which means we need to do a DRAW...
1349 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- VOTE AND DRAW

The Draw took place in Chatzy, and here is the order and draw selections...

SAFE - Christian_ (Christian B)
SAFE - amf7410 (Andy)
SAFE - Lemjam6 (Jake B)
SAFE - BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)
KILL   - LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)

Which means that Brittany, you are going to be joining Mike B in the elimination round this episode.

Everyone else is safe.
1349 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR- ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

The matchup tonight is:
Midknight3baby (Mike B) vs. LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)

The name of tonight's elimination is "Fast and Furious" and we are flashing back to TTRS Challenge 47: The Gauntlet 3.

In front of both of you is a large wooden track with a cart on it. At one end of the track is a stack of bricks and at the other end of the track is large metal bin. Your goal is to fill your cart with bricks then push it to the other side, deposit your bricks and continue again.

Whenever you are ready, you will go through a cycle:

STEP 1: Loading your kart with bricks

This is the first step, you will load your cart with bricks, you cannot move your cart until you have loaded at least 15 bricks into the cart before moving. The more bricks you load the less trips you will have to make, but the harder it will be to push your kart.

To load a brick you must post in separate posts the following phrase:

*LOADS ONE BRICK IN MY CART*

You must make this post for each brick you want to load. Please know that you are responsible for keeping count of how many bricks you load, and you must load a minimum of 15 bricks before moving the kart.

Now be mindful, the more bricks you load in the cart, the more it will take to push it.

STEP 2: Pushing the cart

Once you have loaded the bricks, you will need to push the kart across the track. To push the kart you will post:

*PUSHES CART ACROSS TRACK*

Now the amount of pushing it will take determines on the amount of bricks in the cart. For every 5 bricks, you will need to push the cart 10 times. If the number of bricks in the cart is not divisible by 5, then ROUND UP to the next number divisible by 5.

You need to push the cart the exact amount of times, if you do not completely push the cart the correct number of times, then any bricks in that loading will NOT count towards your total.

STEP 3: Unloading the cart

Just like loading the cart, to unload the cart, you must post:

*UNLOADS ONE BRICK FROM MY KART AND PLACES IT INTO MY BIN*

You will do this until all bricks are unloaded. Not unloading your cart fully could effect your brick count for the next trip you make and result in that load being dumped.

After you have unloaded the cart, you may post:

*PUSHES BUTTON TO TRIGGER CART PULLEY*

This will pull your cart back to the start for you and you may begin from Step One again.

You will have ONLY 30 MINUTES to complete your run for this challenge. The player who unloads the must bricks into their bin will win. In the event of a tie, the person who made the least amount of trips back and forth wins. If that ties, the person who had the heaviest load during any point of their run wins.

You have until tomorrow (Monday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to complete this elimination.

Good Luck!
1349 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
A POWER HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

The Save and Replace which appeared during TTRS 36: Big Brother Australia has been put in play.

CHRISTIAN H is playing this power to save MIKE B from the elimination and replacing him with JACOB.

Mike B, you are now safe this round.

That is all for now.
1349 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3ohhwCaX35WENYTrDW/source.gif
1349 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
A POWER HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

The Exiler which appeared on TTRS Challenge 21: Fresh Meat 2 has been put in play.

With this power, JAKE S has decided to send JOHN into the elimination round.

Meaning this is now a three way elimination.

That is all for now.
1349 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR- ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

The matchup tonight is:
LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany) vs. BOBROCKS333 (Jacob) vs. Jxhn (John)

The name of tonight's elimination is "Fast and Furious" and we are flashing back to TTRS Challenge 47: The Gauntlet 3.

In front of both of you is a large wooden track with a cart on it. At one end of the track is a stack of bricks and at the other end of the track is large metal bin. Your goal is to fill your cart with bricks then push it to the other side, deposit your bricks and continue again.

Whenever you are ready, you will go through a cycle:

STEP 1: Loading your kart with bricks

This is the first step, you will load your cart with bricks, you cannot move your cart until you have loaded at least 15 bricks into the cart before moving. The more bricks you load the less trips you will have to make, but the harder it will be to push your kart.

To load a brick you must post in separate posts the following phrase:

*LOADS ONE BRICK IN MY CART*

You must make this post for each brick you want to load. Please know that you are responsible for keeping count of how many bricks you load, and you must load a minimum of 15 bricks before moving the kart.

Now be mindful, the more bricks you load in the cart, the more it will take to push it.

STEP 2: Pushing the cart

Once you have loaded the bricks, you will need to push the kart across the track. To push the kart you will post:

*PUSHES CART ACROSS TRACK*

Now the amount of pushing it will take determines on the amount of bricks in the cart. For every 5 bricks, you will need to push the cart 10 times. If the number of bricks in the cart is not divisible by 5, then ROUND UP to the next number divisible by 5.

You need to push the cart the exact amount of times, if you do not completely push the cart the correct number of times, then any bricks in that loading will NOT count towards your total.

STEP 3: Unloading the cart

Just like loading the cart, to unload the cart, you must post:

*UNLOADS ONE BRICK FROM MY KART AND PLACES IT INTO MY BIN*

You will do this until all bricks are unloaded. Not unloading your cart fully could effect your brick count for the next trip you make and result in that load being dumped.

After you have unloaded the cart, you may post:

*PUSHES BUTTON TO TRIGGER CART PULLEY*

This will pull your cart back to the start for you and you may begin from Step One again.

You will have ONLY 30 MINUTES to complete your run for this challenge. The player who unloads the must bricks into their bin will win. In the event of a tie, the person who made the least amount of trips back and forth wins. If that ties, the person who had the heaviest load during any point of their run wins.

You have until tomorrow (Monday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to complete this elimination.

Good Luck!
1347 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR- ELIMINATION CHALLENGE RESULTS

Thank you all for completing this elimination within enough time before the deadline for me to have time to calculate results.

Bricks Moved - Player

205 - BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)
185 - Jxhn (John)
080 - LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jacob and John, you have won this elimination and will remain in the game!

Brittany, what do you say to someone you've known this leg and see play so many different formats? You are always a fighter and this season was no exception. Thank you for agreeing to play and for your part in TTRS but this ends your time in Last Triumph.

Please say your goodbyes, but do not go far as you are now the third member of the jury.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!