This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7- Mission

Topic » Episode 7- Mission

2359 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Players!

It is time for your seventh mission, but before we begin, it is time to VOTE.

You will ALL be voting for one person on the OTHER team to protect from the Gauntlet and another person to vote into the Gauntlet from the opposing team. I will only reveal the votes from the team that WINS the mission, and yes your votes are being revealed.

Do NOT send me votes over Skype, I will not accept them. You MUST vote on Tengaged PMs, and once you vote it CANNOT be changed.

Team RJ, remember that you CANNOT save Kgamer2218 (Kyle) as you are not allowed to save a player during consecutive opportunities.

With that being said, your mission will be posted below and it will start tomorrow (Monday) as soon as it's posted last for 24 hours.

Your votes need to be sent in by the mission deadline.

Good Luck!
2358 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
MISSION #7

The name of this challenge is "Casanova"

In this challenge, you will be playing one of the most adorable games around...
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm

You must adjust the giraffe's neck by clicking to kiss the other giraffes as they pass by. The goal is to get as high of a score as you can, keep in mind that the more giraffes you kiss in a row, the higher your score will be so make sure to keep your streak alive.

Keep in mind that each player gets only ONE submission, so make sure you are happy with your score before you submit.

Also note, your screenshot must look like mine below:
http://prntscr.com/bbp677

With your score showing and a tab with your Tengaged username also showing. If you screenshot does not look like this, I will NOT accept it.

Just to remind everyone of the rules...
I reserve the right to disqualify, remove, or ban anyone during this challenge, any future challenge, or any season for behavior that I find questionable, including but not limited to the use of multis, an outside person, an inexplicably high score, sharing accounts/scores, etc.

Now for each team, I will take the FOUR HIGHEST SCORES and average them out. The team with the highest average score will win this mission.

This mission starts now and you will have until TUESDAY 10 AM PST (1 PM EST) to submit your SCORE. Remember, you get only ONE submission for this mission so use it wisely.

Good Luck!
2357 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Team Leo's Scores
jman96 (Jordan)        1520900- COUNTED
MJFJUNE (Zyler)        794100- COUNTED
Mitchkid64 (Mitchell)        405900- COUNTED
Leonine_Divine (Jet)        367300- COUNTED
FrenchMaid (CJ)        107200
immaxyman (Issy)        65700
Kelly0412 (Kelly)        DNS
Kgamer2218 (Kyle)        DNS
Neme91 (Nehemiah)        DNS

AVERAGE SCORE: 772050

TEAM RJ
Christian_ (Christian)        2249000- COUNTED
Ryan_Jambe (RJ)        2105300- COUNTED
nbkiller (Nick)        1806900- COUNTED
Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna)        1649200- COUNTED
Max7313 (Marks)        812300
GentlemanG (Ray)        283400
Schnitzel (Scott)        97500
Notsae (Easton)        12300
hwest14 (Houston)        DNS
iYBF (Anthony M)        DNS
NotNicky333 (Nicky)        DNS

AVERAGE SCORE: 1952600

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Team RJ you have won this mission!

Team RJ, as the winners of this mission, your votes will be counted in determining who on Team Leo will be going into the first Gauntlet of the episode. You will also be voting to protect one person on Team Leo from the Gauntlet. Please remember, you cannot protect the same person consecutively.

I will reveal your votes momentarily. Please keep in mind that your team is still not out of the woods though, because someone on your team will be sent into the second Gauntlet of the episode by the holder of Triple Cross on your team. They will make their decision anonymously once they have been notified.

Team Leo, as the losers of this mission, THREE people on your team will be going into the Gauntlet. The first person has already been selected by Team RJ. The second person will be a person of your choosing on a vote which will happen as soon as I reveal the votes of the other team. The third will be selected solely by the person who your team votes into the Gauntlet.

Be warned that although you will be mailing me your votes, they will be revealed.

Good Luck!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!