This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Truth Booth 7

Topic » Truth Booth 7

2536 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone!

You have just completed the Getaway Challenge, and it is now time to determine which two couples you want to send into the Truth Booth.

Here is how this process will work:

Each of you will vote in one pair (TWO people) that you want to see go into the Truth Booth. Once we have received all of the votes, we will tally up the votes, and the two pairs (FOUR people) with the most votes will enter the Truth Booth as a pair to find out if they are a Perfect Match.

In the event of a tie, then the winner of the Getaway Challenge will have their vote used as a tiebreaker. If the winner of the Getaway Challenge voted for a pair not in the tie, then the pair with the most points on the Leaderboard will be sent into the Truth Booth.

You must send your votes to BOTH hosts (RShowFreak and turney1805), and once you vote it CANNOT be changed.

You will have until tomorrow (Monday) at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to send in your votes. If all votes are sent in earlier, then the hosts may decide to reveal the results earlier.

Good Luck!
2536 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
Dont vote me even tho yall wouldnt anyway
2536 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
Send me in for the third episode in a row please!
2536 days 13 hours ago
nikw98
Send me in please
2535 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post results soon.
2535 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal 2 people either did not send a vote by the deadline, did not send a valid vote or did not send their vote to BOTH hosts.  Those players' identity will remain a mystery but they will earn a penalty in that any votes for them to enter the Truth Booth are determined NULL AND VOID.

As stated previously, we will keep who voted who and the vote tally a secret and just reveal which 2 couples will enter the Truth Booth.

I can now reveal that the 2 pairs who will enter the Truth Booth this round in no particular order are:

Jeff and Tyler (coltsfan876 and tyleror)

Eric M and Ethan (EM002 and Ethan000)

The Truth Booth result will be mailed to each pairing individually.

Information on the next Matchup Ceremony and Choice will be posted shortly.
2535 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
dammit I still can't go to a damn truth booth
2535 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL why am I going in again?
2535 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
I voted for Ethan and Eric (sun)
2535 days 12 hours ago
nikw98
I voted christian and jake, my 2 dads

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!