This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10- Mission

Topic » Episode 10- Mission

2600 days ago
turney1805
Welcome Players!

Congratulations on surviving the ninth episode! With Meli and Nolan gone, we are down to 14 players, but there are still 4 teams left in the game. Remember, the final mission will not happen until there are only 3 teams left.

Now for the mission...

MISSION #10

The name of this mission is "Weight On Me"

In this mission, each person has been assigned a number from 1 to 14. Along with that number, each person also has 1000 pounds of weight in the form of fake bricks to distribute among their fellow competitors.

The weight is yours to distribute as you please, but you are required to give weight to AT LEAST 4 COMPETITORS.

The catch?

You will NOT be told your numbers in this mission, without a penalty. If you are desperate to find out your number, you may ask me, but you will be issued a 1750 pound penalty to your total.

If you fail to distribute your weight before the deadline, then your score will be the highest amount of weight someone on your team received multiplied by four.

At the end of the competition, the team with the LOWEST AVERAGE amount of weight will win this mission and be safe from the Arena. While the team with the highest average amount of weight will automatically be sent to the Arena.

Please, when you submit, use this TEMPLATE

TEMPLATE:
01-
02-
03-
04-
05-
06-
07-
08-
09-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-

--------------------------------------------

You may start this mission now and it will last until tomorrow (Thursday) at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST).

Good Luck!
2599 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
May our lord and savior helix fossil allow me to pick numbers that arent pertaining to team Duel.
2598 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Full Chart of Weight Distribution- http://prntscr.com/f9a6be

Average Weight - Team Name

0252.5 lbs - Team Survivor

1788.0 lbs - Team Duel
2087.5 lbs - Team LOTHT

3994.0 lbs - Team Hunger Games

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Team Survivor, you have won this mission have earned safety from the Arena this episode!

In addition to your safety, you will have to send in one team of your choice to the Arena as well as vote on which Arena type you would like to be played.

Team Hunger Games, for coming in last place, you are AUTOMATICALLY going into the Arena this episode and you will have to send in two of your own players.

Voting will be posted shortly, so please standby.
2598 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
THE RANDOM.ORG SELECTION OF YOUR NUMBERS

http://prntscr.com/f8zcl2

Forgot to make it when I posted the mission since I fell asleep, but it was made as soon as the first person to take a penalty (obscurity) asked for his number. Which by that point, no one had distributed their weight yet.
2598 days 16 hours ago
Lemjam6
Yass
2598 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
YAS

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!