This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14: Temple of Fate

Topic » Episode 14: Temple of Fate

3394 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
The Purple Team has decided to send the Orange Team and the Red Team to the Temple of Fate by default.

Everyone else is safe.

Orange Team and Red Team,

You are about to compete for your lives in this game. Welcome to the Temple of Fate, here you will be playing a game with the elements.

In front of you are Fire, Water, and Wood. Each round, one person on your team will send me what element you would like to select.

Now here is how each element:
Fire burns the Wood (Fire Wins)
Water puts out the Fire (Water Wins)
Wood floats on the Water (Wood Wins)

In order to win the Temple of Fate, you need to be the first team to win TWO rounds. Now most of our communications will be done in mails, however I will post the FINAL outcome here.

The winning team will stay in the game and continue their journey towards becoming Endurance champions. The losing team is done playing here FOR GOOD.

Good Luck!
3394 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Round 1- Red Won
Round 2- Orange Won
Round 3- Red Won

With that, congratulations Red Team, you have won this Temple of Fate and will re-enter the game!

Which means, I am sorry Orange Team, this ends your journey here in Fiji! Thank you for being a part of this season, and I hope to see you both in future seasons.
3394 days 14 hours ago
EM002
Bye Orange :(
3394 days 13 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
OMG YES
3394 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Peace guys good luck Red team!
3394 days 13 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Give me the key bitch!!!!!!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!