This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6 - And The Winner Is....

Topic » Cycle 6 - And The Winner..

4594 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
::WHO WILL WIN??::

Allison, Beyonce and Gemma, we have come to a decision. You three have competed so well throughout the competition, and I just want to thank you all so much for your commitment to my group game.

We determined the winner through this; 1/3 comes from the finale round, 1/3 comes from the portfolio showdown and 1/3 comes from the public vote.

So, who will make it to the top?
4594 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
Unfortunately, we will have to let one of you go right now
BEYONCE :(

I'm sorry, you are not the winner of KNTM6. You've been a pleasure to have in the game, and I wish you the best of luck.

Beyonce's Journey: http://i56.tinypic.com/aw6gzr.jpg
4594 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
Allison. Gemma. It all comes down to this. One of you will be victorious and will walk away the winner of KNTM6. The other will walk home empty-handed.

So, are you two ready?

THE WINNER OF KEBIN'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 6 IS....
http://i54.tinypic.com/erc0et.jpg
Click the link, and wait for the winner to appear

----

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
4594 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
*sigh*

congrats :)

Man I just could not win over these judges at all!!!
4594 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
I would Just like to say that I have loved this group game SOOOO much! And that this has probably been the most fun group game I have EVER played! It is so creative and stress free! Hopefully my Jessica Stam model makes it in the top 18 because if she does it might possibly be even BETTER then Beyonce. I really loved how you announced the winner I have never seen something like this before and If I were ever to have a modeling game in the future I would hope that you can be a judge :PP <333 congrats to the winner not gonna spoil it haha!
4594 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
@Leacoft: Wow! What a huge compliment! Thank you so much! I cannot wait to see how you do with Jessica!

Congratulations to the winner and to the runner-up, as well as all of the contestants who played this cycle. Clearly there would be no KNTM without you guys, and I appreciate you all spending your time on my game :P

Thanks to Juergen and aksp for judging this cycle, and thanks to Alex and Sterling for jumping in last minute for the finale!

Hopefully we make Cycle 7 as great, if not better!
4594 days 17 hours ago
bobbobachoo1
Congratulations to Allison. I loved both Gemma and Beyonce also, but she deserved it the most since she was never eliminated.
4594 days 17 hours ago
aksp53
congratz alison :)
4594 days 15 hours ago
Jermin119
i havent played yet but big props to you kebin
best top model group game ive ever seen
4594 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
Yeah you have. You were in Cycle 5 as Tyra :P

But wow, really? Thanks! I'm really glad you like my game!
4594 days 12 hours ago
EllaElla
Yay allison was strongest from the startt. Ohh othur then mee.
4594 days 5 hours ago
Juergen
Grats Allison! Very Very Good try Gemma. Just know I been rooting for you since day 1 and you have alot of potential.
4594 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
i meant havent started s7 lol

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!