This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6 - Roleplay Thread

Topic » Cycle 6 - Roleplay Thread

4612 days 16 hours ago
kebin65
For the purposes of Cycle 6 roleplaying.
4612 days 16 hours ago
aksp53
what?
4612 days 16 hours ago
kebin65
Kebin: "FINAL 8, PACK YOUR BAGS, CAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO PARIS!!!"
4612 days 15 hours ago
Josh51
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PARIS!
4612 days 3 hours ago
EllaElla
I got told i looked like a monkey at judging. That's just rude! Where is your manners!
4612 days ago
Millzipede
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
4611 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
Confessional: I am soooo happy we are going to Paris, But for some reason I am left a little bit confused with the panel! I honestly did not feel that I deserved to be in the final 3 but It is not what I feel It is what the judges feel. I Just Have to try and take their critique and run with it
4611 days 9 hours ago
zaza
confessional: omg paris where my career took off i hope it takes off again
4610 days 12 hours ago
kebin65
KEBIN MAIL!!!
"It's one thing to pose. It's another to pose like a giant."
4610 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
I dont know I am not usually one to disagree with judges but I have been doing modeling games for almost my whole tengaged life. And there has never ever, ever been a time (other then like the first month or two I have been doing games) That I have not handed in a high fashion photo! I know ALOT about it and that was definately High Fashion! she also never looked anywhere near smelling something stink either! she had a seriouse face o.O I do not disagree with my call out since I know it was not my best work, But I just never agreed with Juergens Critiques.

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!