This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Format

Topic » Format

4249 days ago
evann
If you are chosen to be a part of the BGC Cast, to play the game you'll be roleplaying as your bad girl, creating your own storylines, doing everyday activities, partying, occasional fights, vacations, etc.
Only the girls I cast may roleplay, but people can comment possibly in a General Discussion Thread I'll include in the Subforum.

THE PEOPLE I CHOOSE WILL HAVE TO BE COMMITTED INTO BEING APART OF THE GROUP FOR 3 MONTHS LIKE THE REAL BGC THIS WILL GO ON FOR 3 MONTHS (I UNDERSTAND IF YOU CAN ONLY COMMENT ON WEEKENDS ITS FIND WITH AS LONG AS YOUR HERE)

There will not be separate topic's for Episode and confessionals Etc. the cast there will be one General topic for the cast to comment in which will include confessionals house clubs vacations and any other outside activity

• You are only allowed to roleplay as your own bad girl; you may not control what another character does in the game.

• You are allowed to have "guests" in the Bad Girls Club house, but only one at a time in a 24-hour period; you may roleplay as them yourself or have another member roleplay as your guest.
For phone conversations, you must roleplay as the person you are talking to yourself; no using other members.

• For events such as going out to eat, getting tattoos, going out to the club, etc., you may plan those amongst yourselves during roleplay.
However, for the big vacation, I will be planning and announcing During that day or week which it will occur

• For physical altercations, you can only have 3 actions in one post you can NOT kick some one more than 2 times punch more than 6 and bite more than once YOU MAY NOT HIT ANYONE WITH ANY OBJECT IN THE HOUSE OR BANG THERE INTO ANY OBJECT IN THE HOUSE EXPECT THE WALL OR DOOR IF ITS NEAR BY....
4249 days ago
evann
LEAVING THE BGC HOUSE

So, not everyone who signs up can make it to the end of the Bad Girls Club, and it's up to you guys to decide that.

VOLUNTARY EXIT
Sometimes during the Bad Girls Club, some girls just are tired of the drama and don't feel like dealing with it anymore.
If you would like to have your character leave the Bad Girls Club, you must roleplay in the thread that you are doing so.

ENFORCED EXIT
An enforced exit, or being kicked out of the Bad Girls Club house, comes with physical altercations. After you first strike is gone your not Promise the other 2 strikes. As you know Producers do pick there favorites and do have one they hate if i feel that you no longer have a place in the story line or not doing enough and you went past your first Strike i may send you home no questions ask.

THREE STRIKES
For every physical fight you get into, you will receive a strike.
A list will be compiled keeping track of these strikes on the main page of the group. Strikes do not include throwing drinks, Pulling hair, slapping, pushing, mistreatment of one's property, etc.
When you receive your third strike, you will be kicked out of the Bad Girls Club house.

Once you are out of the house, you are out.
You may not roleplay in the threads any longer.
When the time is right, I will announce the replacement that will come into the house. Only time a former Roommate Will come into the House is if there's a Photo shoot or if i plan for one to come back to stir up drama.
4249 days ago
evann
Labeled Fights

one-sided Fights - When someone starts fighting someone but the other person does not hit you can not be kicked out the house for one-sided fights

Bitch Fits - these fights are nothing more than slapping, biting, pushing, pulling hair, kicking, and mugging. you can not be kicked out the house for these fights.

Jumping - when multiple girls jump 1 or 2 girls this is the only fight with punching and kicking etc. i can not kick someone out for i can not send the whole house home and it wont be fair just to punish one girl and not the rest so you can not be kicked out the house for jumping.

One on One - More serious fights throwing the first punch will end up getting you a strike! both girls do not get a strike for fighting only the girl who threw the first punch can get the strike.

Opening Fights - Which ever the best fight i see fit that happen threw out the house and had the most tension or dramatics i will choose to be the opening fight of the season

Slap first (BGC9 Rule) - If a girl Slaps you first by all means you may start punching and fighting them back! but this rule is only effective the first 3 weeks of the girls entering the house!
4249 days ago
evann
Nicknames

Each girl will get a BGC Nickname that i see fit for them based on there Apps

Catch Phrase

Try to be original and make up your own phrase Ex: "play with it and rotate"
4249 days ago
evann
Original antics and some ideas you girls can do

a girl to pack all of her stuff, put it by the door and go beat up everyone she didnt like one at a time & then leave voluntarily

A pool fight .

Cast members hold back guards when there's a fight. If I was on that show, I'd be tripping the guards or dropping chairs in front of them or throwing marbles at their feet. And I'll be like "GET HER,

a Replacement locking the girls out

2 cliques fighting

When a girl fights and security gets involved decks the security and continues fighting and fights security

A girl who got kicked out the house but still a cast member and just stay at hotels and visit the girls occassionally like guy from Rw:Cancun

A big a** house party

I want a bitch to be sitting on the edge of a table & another bitch to get in her face & then just start pounding her face causing the other bitch to lay her back on the table & kick the bitch off then grab

A season where they celebrate Christmas together.

A street fight
4249 days ago
evann
Move in day....

Move-In Day for all of the girls.
Your first post in the thread should be an intro of yourself like you usually would see on the first episode, and you entering the house.
Use quotes from your Application for your intro.
4248 days 23 hours ago
evann
Internship

The girls will have to be involved in a internship while being in the house  it can very what the internship is

Therapy

The girls will see a therapist at the end of every 2 weeks to discuss somethings that happened in the house!

Pay check

The girls will receive a pay check at the end of every week while they are in the house the pay check is $750.00 and you will get a bonus if you make it to the end 

Interviews

The girls will have to a interview with the producers every week! they will sit down with the girls and ask them questions about different events or girls in the house

Confessionals

The girls will have to do confessionals everyday!
4248 days 23 hours ago
evann
When it Comes to Injuries and other fight effects

someone does not need to bleed every fight

someone weave does not need to be ripped out every fight

no breaking or spraining limbs unless i approve this

NO FIGHT IN PUBLIC
4248 days 23 hours ago
evann
When it Comes to Injuries and other fight effects

someone does not need to bleed every fight

someone weave does not need to be ripped out every fight

no breaking or spraining limbs unless i approve this

NO FIGHT IN PUBLIC

There are no DOORS. No hiding SPOTS. If someone attacks you, theirs not other choice but too basically fight back. You can't HIDE your stuff, its GOING TO GET TOUCHED.

Producers  (I) may start or instigate drama between the girls if you watch mehgan or any of the other girls interviews with bossip and etc. they said some of the fights and beef was instigated by producers they told mehgan falen and julie that rima and erika was plotting on them vice versa for the others which caused stank eyes etc.

open group

G.I.JOE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!