This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stars EVENT: Best of 96 Application Thread

Topic » Stars EVENT: Best of 96..

1125 days 9 hours ago
Aquamarine
All you need to do is post your name to play, however I will use this thread to also post the rules.

As you may realize 96/6 = 6, meaning this game will essentially be seven games of stars rolled into one.

The cast will be divided up until six different groups of 16. Each week a new cast will play the same exact game that stars is via mail. Unlike stars all of your votes will be recorded and revealed AT THE END OF THE GAME (when all 7 games have been played). Unlike stars however, there will be no Final 3 poll. The top 3 of each game will earn a spot in the finale game of 18 players. That game will ultimately have 3 finalists and one winner.

Also unlike stars, this game's "day changes" will be at midnight and noon EST. Any changes to those times will be communicated.

Any ties in the voting will be determined solely by which votes were sent first. For example, lets say players bamold1999, Lemjam6, lemonface, and becksta20 all received 6 votes each and tied for nomination. Whichever 2 players received their 6th vote first via mail will be the ones who go up. This is so that all nominations are as subjective as possible and can be proven via timestamp.

I will attempt to make sure that it is impossible for polls to tie. If I am about to close a poll and see an even number of votes, I will vote in the poll to ensure it is not a 50-50 because I don't want anything to come down to randomization.

Lastly, there is only one game per week. I will select 16 players each week from the pool of ACTIVE APPLICANTS. If you go inactive during the game period, you will not be selected for that week's game. Please be aware of this. You are also allowed to sign up after the first game has started if you wish.

If there are any other questions you have, feel free to post them with your signup or via mail.

open group

Stars Tournament: Best of 96

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!