This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel #5 — Conrad & Jimmy vs Sandy & Jake

Topic » Duel #5 — Conrad & Jimmy..

1049 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
1048 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Taking place non-live
1048 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “Puzzle pyramid” and here’s how it works:

You and your partner must successfully finish three jigsaw puzzles before your opponents. As you advance up the pyramid, each puzzle gets slightly more difficult than the one before it.

Each partner must at least do one puzzle, meaning that one partner will get to do two of the three. You decide who does which puzzle before the challenge begins.

I will count you down and post the first puzzle here, once complete send me a screenshot with your Tengaged profile visible and the completed puzzle and post it in THIS FORUM. Once I verify the puzzle is done, I will send the next puzzle link in your team chat on SKYPE. I will do this with the third puzzle as well.

Once someone on your team finishes the third and final puzzle, post the screenshot  in THIS forum and one member of your team must post: *Rings bell* in this forum.

The first team to ring the bell in the pit tonight will win the duel and stay in the game and take possession of the relic.

Any questions?
1048 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
The times were 19 minutes and 10 seconds and 15 minutes and 25 seconds.......

Congratulations

SANDY AND JAKE. You have won tonight's duel and remain in the game. You also control the relic which keeps you safe for this next round.
1048 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://vevmo.com/sites/default/files/Dustin%20and%20Nany.gif
1048 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Unfortunately, Jimmy and Conrad this ends your time here in Berlin. Conrad, you were once again a pleasure to host and you definitely made some moves this game. Jimmy, a great rookie season. You and Conrad won two dailies and were a strong team.

I really hope to see you both again.

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!