This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 8: Bloodlines — Format

Topic » KTCS 8: Bloodlines — Format

1069 days ago
Kennel123
The winning team of the daily challenge will be SAFE for the round.

The winner (VET/BLOODLINE depending on round) will start a safety chain process and choose a team to save, that team’s representative for that round would then save another team. This process will continue until one team is left vulnerable and that team will be sent to the pit, where all duels will take place this season.

The person who gets the decision on who to call out for the duel will also depend on if it is a VET or BLOODLINE day. That player can call out any team (except the daily challenge winners) to the duel. So, you will have to trust your partner will make a decision with you, or you will have to live with your bloodlines decision and move forward as a team.

SAFETY CHAIN: Each round will alternate between the VETS doing the choosing and the BLOODLINES doing the choosing with a THREE MINUTE time limit (from my post asking for your choice). If you will not be active for the safety chain, please send a pre-set list to me and/or production — including a list 1-12 on which team you’d save first to last and a list of two teams you would call out, the second team would only matter if your first team wins the challenge.

INACTIVE and NO LIST: If three minutes pass and you haven’t submitted a list, messaged me your choice or posted in the forum, you will be vulnerable again and Chatzy will decide which team is safe and will continue the chain.

DUEL: Will be played as duos with your bloodline and will take place at 830pm EST the following day, unless all players agree to do the duel the night of the safety chain.

The season will likely last 10-11 days with a non-live final following.

DUEL WINNERS: For the first half of the game, winning a duel will come with a perk.
1068 days 22 hours ago
Kennel123
You will have 10 minutes to call out a team if you are not chosen in the chain.

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!