This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Week 4

Topic » Veto Week 4

1655 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before the Veto Draw we need to determine the people participating.

6 People will participate in the Veto Draw (Competition):

The Head of Household (AlanDuncan)
The 2 nominees (doubledarefan01 and Spinner554)
3 players chosen by random draw.

The random draw will now be held with all 9 players having 1 coin in the draw.  If a player's name is drawn they will participate.  If the Head of Household or either nominee has their name drawn that functions as Houseguest's choice and will have the ability to choose someone to participate.  That person would earn 1 BONUS coin for their bank for being chosen by Houseguest's Choice.

All draws will be held here:

https://us23.chatzy.com/35532239432329

It is a password protected room.  I will mail you all the password.
1655 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Draw was conducted and the 6 participating in the 1st Veto Competition are:

AlanDuncan (HoH)
doubledarefan01 (Nominee)
Spinner554 (Nominee)
*HOUSEGUEST CHOICE for doubledarefan01*
lhooper902976
iAyeEye

The Veto Competition draw will be TOMORROW at 2 am est (23 hours from now).  All those participating have to mail me by then how many of their coins they wish to use in addition the 1 automatic coin they get in the draw.  If you choose to use 0, you must let me know.  If you do not let me know by the deadline then you will be penalized.

doubledarefan01 you have a Houseguest's Choice so must PUBLICLY post here ASAP which of the 4 players not listed as competing so far you want to participate in the Veto Competition.  Whoever you choose will earn 1 BONUS coin for their bank.  Please post your choice ASAP so that way they have enough time to decide and let me know how many coins they wish to use in the Veto Competition Draw.

For the players not yet chosen, if you want to mail me how many coins you want to use for the Veto Competition Draw in case you are chosen by Houseguest's Choice so you don't miss the deadline, you may do so.

Good luck.
1654 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
wow pick me nels...
1654 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
If doubledarefan01 does not make his Houseguest's Choice he will be penalized and for not choosing a player who could be penalized for not sending their coin choice due to not knowing they are playing till last minute he will become INELIGIBLE to win the Veto if he does not choose
1654 days 13 hours ago
doubledarefan01
kelly0412
1654 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time to have the LIVE Veto Draw.

Just a note, if a player has 0 coins in their bank, they do not need to message me a coin use since they have no coins to use

I can now reveal the following people did not send me how many coins they would use and will be penalized:

AlanDuncan (-35%, 7th infraction)
iAyeEye (-10%, 2nd infraction)
Kelly0412 (-10%, 2nd infraction)

Everyone participating automatically has 1 coin in the draw.

The coin distribution is as follows (anyone who has only 1 coin did not use any of their coin bank):

1 - AlanDuncan (HoH)
1 - doubledarefan01 (Nominee)
3 - Spinner554 (Nominee)
1 - Kelly0412
2 - lhooper902976
1 - iAyeEye

There are a total of 9 coins in the draw.  The one person who has their coin drawn will win the Golden Power of Veto.

All draws will be held here:

https://us23.chatzy.com/35532239432329

It is a password protected room.  I will mail you all the password.
1654 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Also forgot to mention, Kelly0412 got a bonus coin for being chosen to play in Veto via Houseguest's Choice.
1654 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
The draw has been conducted.  You can go into the room and see the draw.

Congratulations Spinner554, you have won the Golden Power of Veto.

You have earned a bonus of 2 coins.

You now have up to 24 hours to post here if you choose to use the Power of Veto to save 1 of the nominees, either doubledarefan01 or yourself.  You can also choose not to use the Power of Veto and leave the nominations the same.

AlanDuncan, as Head of Household, once the Veto decision has been posted, if a nominee is taken off the block, you will have 24 hours from when the decision is posted to name a Replacement Nominee.

Good luck.
1653 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
shook i didnt see nels picked me
love u nels
1653 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
I have decided to use the veto on myself, obviously.
1653 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
RealJacksonWalsh You are the replacement nominee sorry babe
1652 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Spinner554 used the Golden Power of Veto to save himself.

RealJacksonWalsh has been named as the Replacement Nominee and loses 1 coin.

The final nominees are RealJacksonWalsh and doubledarefan01

Houseguests, you now will have until 1:30 am est TOMORROW (31 hours, 15 minutes from now) to send me your vote to evict and which nominee you choose to evict.  Once you send me your choice it is LOCKED and CANNOT BE CHANGED.  So be sure when you send it.

The 2 nominees will not vote and the HoH will only vote in the event of a tie.

The houseguest who receives the most votes to evict will be evicted from the game and have to give away half their coins.  However, they will become the 4th and Final member of Camp Comeback and will be 1 of the 4 people with the chance to get back in the game.

If I receive all the votes before the deadline, I will reveal it early.
1652 days 14 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
i'm offended

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!