This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

1325 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the next challenge, Frame by Frame.

In this challenge, I will give you 5 links to 5 imgur pages with each page containing 20 images for a total of 100 images.  All 100 images are labeled as Image (Number) with the image's label being right under the image.  I will also give you the link to a youtube video.  The 100 images given are screenshots taken from this video.

Your goal is to rearrange these 100 images into the order they appear in the video with the 1st image you list being the 1st screenshot to appear in the video.  To make this harder, on each screenshot, the timestamp and the loading bar (showing how much of the video has been played) have been cut out.

Each individual will get ONE SUBMISSION.  When you are ready to send me a submission it must be titled:

CHALLENGE 9 SUBMISSION

MAKE SURE YOU TITLE IT CORRECTLY as only then will it count.  I also suggest mailing yourself the list FIRST to ensure the list does not get cut off in the mail as you only get ONE SUBMISSION.

When you are ready to give your submission, you will mail me the 100 numbers in order of appearance from 1st to 100th as such:

1. 1
2. 2
100. 100

Your score will be the number of images you have in the correct place.  So if the 5th image to appear in the video (5th in the list) is Image 50 then you will earn 1 point if you have Image 50 listed 5th in your list.  You can earn at most 100 points.  In the event of a tie, whoever has the longest number of correctly placed numbers/image in order will win so if multiple people get 2 wrong and for PERSON A they switched the first 2 images and PERSON B switched 2 images in the middle then PERSON A would win since they would have gotten 73 images in a row correct.  If that is tied we will compare all the incorrect images you placed in the order, find the one that is furthest from the correct position and whichever one is closest to the correct spot in the order ranks higher on the list.  This would continue for each incorrect image.  If that is tied then there will be a tiebreaker revealed if necessary.

HOWEVER, if one player sends in a PERFECT LIST meaning they got all 100 images in the correct order then the challenge is OVER and that player wins.  The tiebreakers listed above will only come into play if all 6 players send in a submission and none of them have all 100 right.  Time will not play a factor in the tiebreaker but only in the sense that if someone sends a perfect list then it ends the challenge.

You will have a deadline of 6 HOURS from when I post the video and images.  Any submissions not sent by that time will not count.  The info will be posted at a RANDOM TIME ON FRIDAY NIGHT.  I will NOT mail you when they are posted.  It is up to YOU to keep watch over the group.

To be clear the challenge ends under 1 of 3 circumstances:

1. One player sends a perfect list scoring the max number of points.
2. All players send in a list before the deadline with none of them being perfect.
3. The deadline of 6 hours finishes.

The individual with the most points OR the first to send in a perfect list (100 points) will win this challenge for their team.

If you have any questions you now have under 48 hours to ask and have anything needed clarified.

Good luck.
1323 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The youtube video for this challenge focuses on one competitor on The Challenge, Laurel

The images are:

Images 1-20: https://imgur.com/a/rMuIhiP
Images 21-40: https://imgur.com/a/IE43Cgs
Images 41-60: https://imgur.com/a/k7bix9Q
Images 61-80: https://imgur.com/a/TaFMxRP
Images 81-100: https://imgur.com/a/PPb0jDg

You now have 6 hours to send me your submissions.

The person who does the best will win this challenge for their team.

Good luck.
1323 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

The order I received submissions was:

Christian_
Lalisa
BluJay121
awwsum11
MoooHades

Only one team sent in submissions so we know which team won.

The results were:

92/100 - Christian_
96/100 - Lalisa
96/100 - BluJay112
98/100 - awwsum11
98/100 - MoooHades

awwsum11 and MoooHades got the same 2 wrong so time comes into play.

awwsum11 wins this challenge for his team.

Congratulations, Team Helios!  You have won this challenge.  You now must vote ANY 2 people into elimination.  Your 2 votes can be for anyone no matter what team they are on.  Both your votes must be for different people.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  The 2 people who receive the most votes will be chosen to enter elimination.

Team Atlas, as the challenge losers you must vote 2 members of your OWN team into elimination.  However, as you are a team of 2 and 1 of you has the Relic only 1 of you can be voted for so 1 of your votes will automatically be for Absol.  The other vote you must use to vote for someone on the winning team.

Remember that for winning the last elimination, BluJay112 and Kelly0412 have the Relic and cannot receive any votes and are thus safe from elimination.

BOTH TEAMS, you are allowed to change your vote after sending it if you wish but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You may send your vote via Tengaged mail or Skype.  The votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED.  You will have until 1:30 am est TOMORROW (22 hours from now) to send me your votes.  If you do not do so by then, you will have 1 of your votes be a SELF VOTE and the 2nd vote will become a DISADVANTAGE in the Elimination if you are voted in.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Absol as a member of the losing team is automatically 1 of the 4 people going into Elimination.  If Team Helios votes him in then Team Atlas' votes will determine 2 people from the winning team to go into Elimination when 1 of their 2 votes must be for Absol and it will simply not count.  If Team Helios does not vote Absol in then the votes for Absol in Team Atlas' vote will count and the other vote will decide the other person from the winning team they are voting in.

Good luck.
1323 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
The correct order was:

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!