This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

1332 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Jumping for Joy.

For this challenge you will compete in pairs with a fellow teammate with everyone only able to play once.  Team Atlas will have at most 2 pairs of 2.  Team Helios will have at most 5 pairs of 2 with at least 1 person not able to compete.  The pair that wins will win for their team.  This will be played via Tengaged mail.

In this challenge, at every hour at 8:00:00 pm est, 9:00:00 pm est and so on a bar will rotate around coming down.  Your goal as a team is that at any point from X:00:00 to X:30:00 to mail me the word

JUMP

So you could start this challenge at 2:00:00 am est to 2:30:00 am est.

This mission will have two stages.

In Stage 1, If BOTH members mail me the word during one half hour period then that counts as ONE JUMP to your tally.  If you mail me at any point from X:30:01 to X:59:59 such then you will NOT BE ELIGIBLE to score a point during the next 30 minute jump period.  If only one member mails me that counts as 1/4 of a jump so it will require teamwork to win.

Based on your Stage 1 performance only 2 pairs will advance.  The 2 pairs with the most jumps will advance to Stage 2.

Stage 2 will occur concurrently with Stage 1 and will come into play at the same time.  In Stage 2, time will be considered.  The time counted will be as follows:

1. Time between X:00:00 and the first mail sent to me by the first team member
WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO
2. The time between mails of both team members MULTIPLIED BY 3

So essentially, the best time will be if BOTH members post early in the 30 minute jump period.

The pair with the SHORTEST AVERAGE TIME PER JUMP will win this challenge for their team.

Pairs can start at any hour but the LAST TIME they can start is during the time period of
1:00:00 am est TOMORROW (Friday) to 1:30:00 am est (with that window starting 23 hours, 30 minutes from now).  When you start, the challenge will last 24 HOURS from the moment you start.

Good luck.
1330 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

STAGE 1:

The following players did not form a pair and did not participate:

awwsum11
BluJay112
Christian_
ForceMike1
KingGeek
LittleMix
MrBird

One member of Team Atlas also did not participate (splozojames50) but was automatically placed in a pair with another player due to 2 players making a pair leaving the remaining 2 as a pair.

Jump Tally:

Lalisa/MoooHades (Helios) - 17 jumps (15 pair jumps, 8 solo jumps - 1 solo jump was due to one player mailing too early and not being eligible to jump in the jump period)

Absol/Kelly0412 (Atlas) - 11 jumps (11 pair jumps)

ELIMINATED:

nothingbutrouble/s73100 (Helios) - 4.75 jumps (4 pair jumps, 3 solo jumps)

jman96/splozojames50 (Atlas) - 4.5 jumps (18 solo jumps)

STAGE 2:

Average times:

Absol/Kelly0412 (Atlas) - 4 minutes, 9 seconds

Lalisa/MoooHades (Helios) - 42 mintues, 34 seconds

With the best average time per jump, Absol and Kelly0412 win this challenge for their team.

Congratulations, Team Atlas!  You have won this challenge.  You now must vote ANY 2 people into elimination.  Your 2 votes can be for anyone no matter what team they are on.  Both your votes must be for different people.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  The 2 people who receive the most votes will be chosen to enter elimination.

Team Helios, as the challenge losers you must vote 2 members of your OWN team into elimination.  You have 2 votes and must vote for 2 different people.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  If either of your votes are for 1 of the 2 people chosen by the winning team then that vote simply does not count.  The 2 people who receive the most votes will be chosen to enter elimination.

Remember that for winning the last elimination, Lalisa and MoooHades have the Relic and cannot receive any votes and are thus safe from elimination.

BOTH TEAMS, you are allowed to change your vote after sending it if you wish but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You may send your vote via Tengaged mail or Skype.  The votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED.  You will have until 1:30 am est (22 hours, 30 minutes from now) to send me your votes.  If you do not do so by then, you will have 1 of your votes be a SELF VOTE and the 2nd vote will become a DISADVANTAGE in the Elimination if you are voted in.
1329 days 11 hours ago
Timster
Stop throwing comps Helios. I wanted to see y'all destroy Atlas and form a new split team. Y'all actin like the final is next round. Rshow notoriously makes the cast as small as possible for team finals for some reason he hated having too many winners from one season even if the big 8 person team deserved it! This will probably go to round 13 and then finals. You heard it here first!

Until rshow changes it just cause I spoiled everything
1329 days 10 hours ago
Absol
ok why are u against the atlas 4???

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!