This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Opening Task

Topic » Opening Task

1368 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I reveal the format and the rules of this season, you all have a task.

You must mail/skype me a ranking of your 26 other competitors in order of most to least trust.  This is trust in terms of making decisions as individuals but also trust in terms of working together.

These lists will STRONGLY AFFECT how this game will turn out so think things through.

I have posted basic cast profiles for all players detailing their name and occupation (whatever was put on the app) as well as their RSF History if they have previously competed.

https://tengaged.com/group/2680-rsf-season-52-challenge/forum/topic/24118517/

When you mail/skype me your list you can change it if you want but whatever is last sent by the deadline is final.

You have until 11:59 pm est TOMORROW (Monday) (29 hours from now) to send me your list either here through mail or Skype.  If you do not send a list then you will have no say in how these lists will play into the season and you will also receive a penalty.

Good luck.
1368 days 18 hours ago
bad18life
What's your skype?
1368 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
For those asking my Skype, I am mailing everyone about this now then will add everyone on Skype based on what was sent in the apps to add to a group chat for the season
1368 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
In your list make it clear which end is most and which is least.
1368 days 17 hours ago
Absol
Ok

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!