This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction Week 7

Topic » Eviction Week 7

1664 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time for the 7th LIVE Eviction.

I have received all the votes.

nick9811 and RealJacksonWalsh, once I reveal the results the Evicted Houseguest will have a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather their belongings and walk out the front door.

By a vote of 3-1
RealJacksonWalsh, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House and will now join the Jury that will ultimately crown the winner of Big Brother.

As RealJacksonWalsh has no coins, he cannot give any coins away.

nick9811, as you survived this eviction you earn 1 bonus coin plus 1 more coins (1 per vote you received) for a total of 2 coins.

All 6 remaining houseguests also receive 1 coin for surviving the week.

You all have until 2 am est tomorrow (30 hours, 15 minutes from now) to let me know how many coins you wish to use for the next Head of Household competition.  If you choose to use 0 you must let me know so.  You must let me know here or on Skype.  If you do not do so, you will be penalized coins.  At that time we will then have the live Head of Household draw.  Kelly0412, as the outgoing Head of Household, you cannot participate.
1664 days 14 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
lol have fun kids

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!