This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 5

Topic » Elimination 5

2229 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.

We will start with Madong's Elimination.

It will be followed by the Blacklist Elimination where it will be revealed if a player was eliminated or not.
2229 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Madong's elimination, the Leader had all the power and by the time the deadline hit that Leader was Gaiaphagee.

I can now reveal the player who Gaiaphagee has chosen to eliminate and Eliminated in Round 5 is
2229 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
rodrigueseve

I am sorry rodrigueseve, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 46: Society Game.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2229 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now it is time for the Blacklist Elimination.  I will reveal it the same way as a normal elimination and will reveal either the name of the eliminated player or say NOBODY was eliminated.

With that said, I can reveal that tonight's player eliminated via the Blacklist is
2229 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOBODY

No one has had their name entered into the Blacklist twice currently. Thus there is no Blacklist elimination tonight.

I will post info about Leaders later tonight and info on the challenge tomorrow tomorrow night.
2229 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Gaiaphake earning his name, well fuck u, rebelde against this Mother fucker please get him the fuck outra here otherwise shots u Will be Next arent minimal at all

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!