This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Mission 4

Topic » Endurance Mission 4

3645 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next Endurance Mission will be NON-LIVE.

It will require the participation of both members of a team.

You may participate anytime on TUESDAY.

When you both are ready on Tuesday, simply mail me.

I will see you then.
3645 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
Well I'm screwed this challenge.
3644 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
WHEN BOTH MEMBERS ARE READY, MAIL ME AND YOU CAN START THE ENDURANCE MISSION
3643 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before we get to the Endurance Mission, we have to get to the fallen Yellow Team's piece.

For every team up to and including the Final Four, once they are eliminated they will have the power to leave their piece(s) to any other team still in the game.

Yellow Team has chosen to leave their piece to
"We give the piece to Purple as I feel the other 3 teams were a part of a plan for Green to throw the super-team challenge, knowing grey and orange would keep them safe from the temple, why else would they save a team with 4 pieces? "
3643 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on the mission, 3 teams started but only one team finished.

With that said, Congratulations Green Team, you have won the Teamwork Pyramid Piece and the power of Samadhi.

Since it is late, Green Team you will have until 6 pm est to post in the Hill who you are giving the Samadhi to and thus who will be penalized in tomorrow's Temple Mission
3643 days 16 hours ago
bad18life
Congratz Green. I couldn't play. Hopefully tomorrow you don't need 2 players.
3643 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
"We give the piece to Purple as I feel the other 3 teams were a part of a plan for Green to throw the super-team challenge, knowing grey and orange would keep them safe from the temple, why else would they save a team with 4 pieces? "

Simple. The team that sends us to Temple isnt getting any of our pieces LOL

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!