This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GEN 2 SEASON 3: SOLITARY

Topic » GEN 2 SEASON 3: SOLITARY

3739 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
CONGRATULATIONS TO NBKILLER (POD 1) FOR WINNING RSF GEN 2 SEASON 3: SOLITARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3739 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now officially announce RSF Gen 2, Season 3: Solitary!!!!!

An unknown number of contestants will be placed in separate groups called pods to participate in challenges.  Tests will occur LIVE with rules being posted in this group then actual competition occurring in each player's pods and through mail.  In Tests, players will compete for immunity from the treatment.  Treatments will all be non-live and WILL NOT all necessarily be endurance based as in the show.  They will be competitions with the first to quit (i.e. worst performer) being eliminated from the competition.

All identities of competitors will remain unknown until their elimination.  All Test and Treatment results will be posted in the main group where people can watch and comment in a LIVE viewer lounge during the season. 

In order to keep all competitors anonymous, I will accept all applications through mail so no one will even know who is applying.

Ultimately only one player will be crowned an RSF Champion.

Since this is a format I have NEVER done before the rule of last season's finalists not being allowed to participate will be passed.  The only person who will not be able to apply is last season's champion, Piddu in order for a new champion to pass and not have a possibility of back-to-back season champions.

Good luck.

Placements:

WINNER-Pod 1 (nbkiller) (Won Final Treatment-Hammock from Hell)

2nd-Pod 11 (PeaceOut14) (Lost in Final Treatment-Hammock from Hell)

3rd-Pod 13 (Sparticus142) (Eliminated in Physicality Treatment)
4th-Pod 9 (aiwfwyattroh) (Eliminated in Virtual Maze Treatment)
5th-Pod 3 (blueu22) (Eliminated in Revolution Treatment)
6th-Pod 7 (Viperxx03) (Eliminated in Keyboard Conundrum Treatment)
7th-Pod 4 (Dito) (Eliminated in Music Video Math Treatment)
8th-Pod 2 (turney1805) (Eliminated in Domino Treatment)
9th-Pod 6 (Gaiaphage) (Eliminated in Alarm Clock Treatment)
10th-Pod 12 (Mybash_) (Eliminated in Karma Treatment)
11th-Pod 8 (Leonine_Divine) (Eliminated in Karma Treatment)
12th-Pod 5 (BigBrotherFan132) (Eliminated in Silence Treatment)
13th-Pod 10 (obscurity) (Eliminated in Silence Treatment)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!