This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FUCK YOU GREY TEAM

Topic » FUCK YOU GREY TEAM

3820 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
A) Why is Piddu being blamed for you all losing. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT LIFE.

B) You must all really hate me because you voted Piddu in knowing he could beat me????????? Maybe THAT'S the reason he was voted in?? Because everyone assumed I would be going into the Gulag again?? Well I even mailed Piddu.

From me
Get your team to not vote for you
Dec 5, 2013 20:16:25
to Piddu
or else you'll beat me in the Gulag
plz tell them to vote Absol I beg of you

LUCKILY FOR YOU ALL I AM SAFE HA-HA
Now someone speak up about strategy because the fact Jordonk knows more than me is quite saddening.

Jordonk
We all saw that coming lol. I knew who was going from each team haha

Jordons reaction when I was voted into the Gulag Episode 2 ^
3820 days 15 hours ago
willisgotgame
Stfu! stop begging for attention...like....
3820 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
plz take back those mean words
3820 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
willisgotgame
Patrick stfu you dumb bitch.
3820 days 14 hours ago
Absol
well wtf do you want me to vote myself?
3820 days 13 hours ago
Jordonk
I know based on who's good at scheming and It's either you or Oakley going in cause you're on the bottom of your team and Oakley is a good talker and can get out of situations and make deals
3820 days 12 hours ago
Dejaman
Let me be clear, I voted piddu in because he was part of the reason we lost the challenge. I don't take into account any previous challenges. I voted him and frigid. They never showed up last challenge. At least absol showed up, even if it wasn't that long.
3820 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
@everyone

PS I'm barely being serious about this.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!