This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF GENERATION 2 RULES

Topic » RSF GENERATION 2 RULES

3911 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
I have decided to implement new rules for Generation 2 of the RSF Series.

1. If there is something I make a mistake on, simply private message me the issue and we will do our best to resolve it.

2. A NEW RULE: Should you make the finals of an RSF Season, that will AUTOMATICALLY make you ineligible to participate in the FOLLOWING RSF Season.  This will hopefully cause a new generation of RSF All Stars.

3. Each season's winner will earn a guaranteed pass onto a future RSF Season.  This guaranteed pass can be used on any season except the IMMEDIATE FOLLOWING SEASON.  This pass must be used before a contestant can ever apply for another RSF Season meaning once you have a pass, you must skip the next season then you cannot apply again until the pass is used.

4. Since the winner of a season will be ineligible as a player for the next season, they will if they choose to do so, be given a role of producer for the following season where they will collaborate with me in not only choosing what the next season will be, they will also help choose the cast.  In addition in the case, that I cannot make a planned appearance they will take over hosting duties on certain occasions if need be.  If the player(s) choose to accept roles of producer and they do NOT live up to the requirements (ex: spilling secrets about future challenges to other contestants, revealing secrets/confessionals of certain players in or out of the game, does not help when need be) then their guaranteed pass will be revoked and they will be banned from future RSF Series.

5. Any physical threatening, racial or derogatory comments, personal attacks (dealing with people's personal lives) of the host or other players (whether serious or jokingly; if jokingly it depends on the extent of the comments) will result in expulsion from the season and banning from future seasons

6. If a player is inactive for a majority of the season (early boots will have different standards) then they will be ineligible to compete in future RSF Seasons.

7. For NON-PLAYERS each season, there will be a topic titled the RSF VIEWER'S LOUNGE, where people not competing in the season (eliminated players of that season not allowed either) will get a chance to talk about the current season, giving their opinion and their analysis of the game thus far.  At the end of the season, the person who I believe gave the best analysis of the game will earn a guaranteed spot in the next RSF Season if they accept it.

8. For NON-PLAYERS each season, there will also be a place your bets game.  At the beginning of the season, anyone not participating in the season will be allowed to choose the ONE player they believe will be crowned RSF Champion.  If they correctly guess the winner then that person will earn a guaranteed spot in the next RSF Season.  If multiple players correctly predict the winner, then one of them will be chosen through means which will be revealed if needed.

NOTE: # 7 and 8 will hopefully encourage non-players to stay active throughout the season.

9. Once eliminated, eliminated players will NOT be allowed to post in active topics (unless given special circumstances).  Each infraction will lead to a strike and after three strikes they will be banned from future RSF Seasons.  Players not in the season will only be allowed to post in the VIEWER'S LOUNGE.  The three strike rule also applies.

These rules may be a bit strict, but hopefully will encourage a bigger variety of players, finalists and winners for the RSF Series: Generation 2.
3911 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
5. Any physical threatening, racial or derogatory comments, personal attacks (dealing with people's personal lives) of the host or other players (whether serious or jokingly; if jokingly it depends on the extent of the comments) will result in expulsion from the season and banning from future seasons

By Tim </3
3910 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
so excited<3 i hope i get casted this time unlike 99% of the time when i had to spam myself in lol.
3908 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:D
3595 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just in case anyone forgets
3594 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
^LOL

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!