This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1

Topic » Challenge 1

2182 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be an INDIVIDUAL Challenge.

This is called Pile Up.

In this challenge each player will be a assigned an area where they must collect as many logs as possible.  In order to earn a log they must receive 1 vote in a poll.  The 28 areas will be divided between 2 polls.  The goal is to get as many votes in your area as possible.

It seems pretty straightforward but there is a catch.

The catch is you will NOT know which area is assigned as your own area.  Instead you will know the area of another player and must use your social capabilities with the other players to try and find out which area is yours.

You will have until TONIGHT at 12 am est (22 hours from now) to get votes as the polls will close then. 

The ONE PERSON with the most votes in their area will win this challenge, earn safety from Elimination and earn the right to vote in ANY TWO PLAYERS into Elimination.

The EIGHT PEOPLE with the least votes will participate in the Double Cross.

If there is a tie, all those tied will get the reward/punishment associated with it, either the win or participate in the Double Cross.

This season several people used RSF Season passes with immunity.  They are:

GentlemanG - 1 round of immunity
MoooHades - 2 rounds of immunity
jojo7784 - 2 rounds of immunity

These 3 players cannot be sent into Elimination this round but they can still participate in the Double Cross if in the bottom group.

Good luck.

I will create the polls and start them then mail everyone their information.
2182 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
If you got my Area, don't hesitate to message me ty <3
2182 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
^samesies I am a plethora of wealth and knowledge...
2182 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
All info has been mailed.

The jar you were assigned as well as whose information you got and got yours has been random.
2182 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Same
2182 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will NOT reveal who had what info but I will reveal who owned what area
2182 days 12 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
If you got my area message me pls!
2182 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
Yall pls message me!
2182 days 11 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
Whoever has my number please hit me up :)
2182 days 10 hours ago
jojo7784
Feel free to message me :)
2182 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Message me please!
2182 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Let’s get social!!!!
2181 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
Why is RShowFreak slower than my Grandma....
2181 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.imgur.com/CTZ11.gif
2181 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

Poll 1 had 156 votes
Poll 2 had 143 votes

Due to the poll results and a tie towards the bottom, instead of 8 we have 10 who will face the Double Cross.

Rankings:

Votes - Area Number - Player

55 votes - Area 17 - MoooHades

51 votes - Area 2 - Ethan000
34 votes - Area 18 - Lalisa
28 votes - Area 8 - Christian_
16 votes - Area 5 - LaFierceBrittany2
16 votes - Area 11 - MrPokeguy9
12 votes - Area 7 - Lemjam6
10 votes - Area 20 - Patrick319
9 votes - Area 3 - AlanDuncan
8 votes - Area 9 - DBWs
8 votes - Area 15 - Skyler_TW
8 votes - Area 23 - IceBeast
7 votes - Area 4 - GentlemanG
5 votes - Area 21 - AlexTheGreat
4 votes - Area 13 - BBlover96
4 votes - Area 14 - rawr121
4 votes - Area 22 - mysterygame2
4 votes - Area 25 - Absol

*DOUBLE CROSS*

3 votes - Area 10 - nick9811
3 votes - Area 16 - jman96
3 votes - Area 26 - FrenchMaid
3 votes - Area 28 - Noxity
2 votes - Area 1 - jojo7784
2 votes - Area 19 - Vixens
2 votes - Area 24 - Novamax243
2 votes - Area 27 - sarge455
1 vote - Area 12 - immaxyman
0 votes - Area 6 - EliOrtiz1234

With the most votes, Congratulations MoooHades.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winner, MoooHades, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  MoooHades can vote any 2 people in, if he votes in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Sunday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Sunday.

All this will be due by TOMORROW (Saturday) at 1 am est which is 24 hours, 20 minutes from now.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!